“Large Italian Toasted Sub with banana peppers and pickles and a vinaigrette sauce.”
Review of Quiznos - CLOSED

Quiznos
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We wanted a small snack while shopping at Montage. We looked around and decided on Quiznos. The large toasted sub on rosemary Parmesan bread was good. The size was big enough to split with someone for a snack. I had a regular sized soda. The place was clean the service was helpful and pleasant. The decor was bright. The cold cuts were good. I was happy with the meal. I agree that the quality of deli meats is better than a subway. I like the little add your own peppers and pickles area with different sauces. There is a small table outside for two, and it actually has a view of the surrounding mountains. Although, most seating is inside.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

It costs a little more, but I'd rather have the deli meats sliced on site, not vacuum packed. You get what you pay for!

1  Thank Foodie-18512