“Great place to take a Vegetarian for Dinner!”

New Amber Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Moosic
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Easy parking right in front of restaurant. The atmosphere was nice and the staff pleasant. The restroom was small and not very clean. The food was very good! I had the chicken Tikka Masala, I asked them to make it mild. It was delicious! My vegetarian friend loved everything. He let me try some of his dishes, they were all very good. We shared an order of the mixed bread basket, it was all excellent.
It's fun to try new foods from different cultures. No beef on this menu though! Lol! There was goat and lamb.

2  Thank DrKTC

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I happened to find a "Groupon" coupon for the Amber Indian Restaurant! My husband and I thought it would be fun to experience something new...and we were correct!! The buffet was a wonderful way to try several dishes (even desserts)!

The decor, the staff, and the food were a great way to have a taste of India, in the good ole U. S. of A.!!!

We learned something and we certainly don't regret stopping in!!!!

1  Thank VCH_13
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm local to the area and travel allot for work. I frequently go to Indian restaurants in the Dulles VA area & this was on PAR with some of the best ones I have eaten at. The Chicken tikka masala was hot as per the way I ordered it with the garlic naan and I was not disappointed. The place was busy for a Wed night and the atmosphere was pleasant and the restaurant was clean. staff was friendly

2  Thank Jason C
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great find in a culinarily-impoverished area. Yes, I know Old Forge is the "pizza capital of the United States" but, in my opinion, the area pizza is pretty awfull.

2  Thank TravellinDavid
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This aws my 1st time for Indian cuisine...but, certainly not the last. Wait staff VERY attentive and VERY helpful in suggesting menu items. We ordered off the menu for evening dining. I will definitely return for the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet to sample other offerings. Hostess was very friendly. Overall...a GREAT 1st experience.

2  Thank JEFFYG10

Been to New Amber Indian Restaurant? Share your experiences!