“Quality Food foiled by rotten service!”
Review of The Gourmet Slice

The Gourmet Slice
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Moosic
Cuisines: Pizza
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Quality Food foiled by rotten service!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

First off, what happened to your Universal Greeting? When two people stand in front of a vacant counter for several minutes waiting to be asked "hi can I help you", or "do you know what you want", or "welcome to The Gourmet Slice"? Instead we had server #101 blindly stare into space waiting for us to break the ice? Finally, I said are you waiting on us? We ordered two slices and a large drink, presented our debit card for payment, and again dead silence, no "thank you" or "anything else". To think that there was even a line for a tip on the receipt? I like to go to places where I feel welcomed. I'm not asking for my [--] to be kissed but my 7 year old even realized this cold zombie like service. Management needs to do better on the Service front, if the kitchen gets it right with good food don't let it be ruined by Zombie rude like counter service. How about establishing a Universal Greeting. I get that people might take a few minutes to order, but at least let them know they are welcome when they come in the door. Your counter has hurt your business.

• Visited April 2013

Passaic, New Jersey
“Love the Penne Vodka Pizza!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Yum - love the unique Penne Vodka pizza from Gourmet Slice. We also had the House pizza on our visit, and it was excellent. Delicious food and great service.

Visited March 2013
“Good stuff every time I go!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

They have vodka sauce pizza!! Their wings are great, garlic knots smell amazing as does everything else when u walk in! Their salads are great too! Defiantly great after a movie across the street!!!

Been to The Gourmet Slice? Share your experiences!