“Best Kept Secret Is Out!”
Review of Nana's Pasta House

Nana's Pasta House
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Moosic
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Nana's is nestled in a quiet corner near a major interstate. We are glad we found it! The homemade pasta is really homemade. The family atmosphere and friendly service add to the delightfulness of the menu. Try to save room for dessert, also homemade. There are some really great cooks in this family.

2  Thank Betty S

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We visited over the weekend for the first time. It was a bit awkward on entering because nobody was there to greet us and we didn't know whether to seat ourselves or what...

This restaurant is an old-school Italian place. The pasta is homemade and the portions are rather generous. The sauce and meatballs actually taste just like my mother-in-law's...it's a mildly spiced, smooth sauce. The decor could use a freshening, but in the end, the server was very friendly and the meal was terriffic!

3  Thank MelindaDunmore
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food & service at Nana's is amazing. I have tried the Shrimp Fra Diavlo, Cannelloni, and Chicken Francaise, so far. They were all delicious. I don't think you could go wrong with anything on the menu. Everything is so fresh. Servers are friendly and very efficient. The new specialty desserts are to die for! I can't wait to go back! I wish I lived closer because I'm certain I'd be there every week if I did!

5  Thank Jade S
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went with my family for dinner Sunday and had a delicious meal. I had the stuffed mushrooms and eggplant parm with homemade whole wheat pasta. (I was pleasantly surprised whole wheat pasta was available upon request.) My nephew, who initially opted not to have salad, quickly changed his mind when he tried the homemade Italian dressing from someone else's plate! The service was great for our party of 12. We hope to return soon!

4  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I went with 5 friends last night to Nana's and once again had a wonderful meal. The atmosphere is old style Italian, comfy and casual. Started with the stuffed mushrooms, 5 in a serving, which were very good. I had the chicken calabrese with 4-5 pieces of chicken strips, potatoes, sweet peppers and onions. It also came with a side of homemade pasta and sauce....large portion and I ate every bite. For dessert I had a piece of triple chocolate cake which was very good. The meal itself was delicious. Everyone at the table was please with their selections and the price was very reasonable. We've been going here for years and will continue to do so. The service was wonderful! Our waitress was fun but not intrusive.

2  Thank jules6764