Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$132
View deal
Homewood Suites$132
Expedia.com$132
Hotels.com$132
Priceline$132
Orbitz.com$132
Lol.travel$156
All reviews basketball court great hotel great stay home away from home indoor pool pittsburgh airport would definitely stay here again king bed complimentary breakfast shuttle service staff was friendly cara phillips carol kitchenette accommodations facility
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I only stayed overnight here to catch an early morning flight. What a nice find! I arrived at the hotel at 7 when they were already closing the dinner of evening social. The staff were so friendly and brought me all the leftovers they had: salad, soup and crackers. The room was very clean and looks brand new. It’s about 2 miles to the Robinson mall area. The pool is very sizable. I love the basketball ground and will bring my daughter here for sure in my next stay. It’s about 10 minutes away by their shuttle bus to the airport very convenient.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank emma_china0626
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear emma_china0626,

We're happy to hear from you and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and are pleased to hear we were well suited for your travels. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

It’s a very nice hotel in a great location. There’s local restaurants and businesses nearby and the airport isn’t to far. The breakfast isn’t bad for it to be complimentary, it’s not made to order but it’s a hot breakfast with a good selection.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear 801aaronj,

We are delighted to hear of the comfort you experienced at our hotel and thank you for your compliments. I’m glad you were able to take advantage of our location and amenities. Our associates are the key to providing our guests with a satisfying stay. Please visit us again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The front desk staff were very friendly, the shuttle service was very dependable. The girls in the kitchen made delicious breakfasts and evening snacks. Everyone went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. This hotel gets 5 stars!

Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Dear Laura C,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience; your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Nice hotel, clean breakfast okay location convenient and price convenient...Would not give more than two extra towels although asked for more several times... no towels in pool area Saturday or Sunday

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear Pioneer18872495496,

Thank you for noting our cleanliness, location, and value. I'm very sorry that we did not fulfill your simple request for more towels. We appreciate all your feedback, both positive and areas for improvement, as it allows us to serve our guests better. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

They would not take me to the airport via shuttle, claiming I had to make a reservation more than 24 hrs in advance (which we were never told at any point during check in or our stay). So upon checkout when I required a shuttle to the airport (not in a rush either, 3+ hrs before my flight), they would not take me. I could SEE the shuttle sitting outside the front door. The front desk staff was rude (and not very busy) and just said "I called you a cab." So, I had to take a $25 cab ride to the airport when the ONLY reason I stayed at this hotel was for the airport shuttle -- otherwise I would have stayed downtown Pittsburgh! We are very loyal to Hilton and this was terrible customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Resort55969685197,

I'm very sorry for your experience regarding our shuttle. We do require all guests reserve complimentary transportation services a minimum of 24 hours in advance to guarantee that we can accommodate all guests. I regret if this was not effectively communicated and the frustration caused. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to foster improvements in this area. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to provide you with a flawless stay in the future.