Lowest prices for your stay
$132
View deal
Hotels.com
Homewood Suites$132
Expedia.com$132
Lol.travel$156
All reviews basketball court great hotel great stay home away from home indoor pool pittsburgh airport would definitely stay here again king bed complimentary breakfast shuttle service staff was friendly cara phillips carol kitchenette accommodations facility
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

We often fly out of Pittsburgh airport to other locations due to pricing benefits of flying from a major hub and the first thing we look for is a good hotel with extended parking availability. I've stayed in quite a few around the area however this was my first time with Homewood. Overall I would rate this as the best that I've stayed in for the stay and fly in the Pittsburgh area. The hotel is located in a quiet area with ready access to all of the major shops including Costco, Best Buy, Walmart, etc. Great location if you decide to come early or stay a bit late after returning to Pittsburgh. The hotel itself is quite new (2 years) and the inside is well maintained and in great shape. We had an easy check in experience with some very friendly staff. The rooms were a great size and easily fit our family of 4 comfortably with a nice kitchen area and expansive bedroom. You will be shocked by the size of the rooms in this hotel. Morning checkout was easy and the included shuttle to the airport was manned by a very pleasant driver who was more than happy to help.

Upon returning to Pittsburgh, a quick call to the hotel and they immediately dispatched a driver to pick us up. Approximately 10 minutes after our call (given that it's an 8 minute drive, I would consider that very fast!). Another very friendly driver took us back to our secure car location and off we went.

Overall, this location will probably be our new base in the Pittsburgh area and definitely on our recommended list of places to stay. Unfortunately with our early departure (4am!), we did not get to sample the breakfast so that will have to wait for a future review.

Room tip: As this hotel is pretty isolated from the nearby 376 hwy, all of the rooms were very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Superdaves,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our great location and friendly service while catching your flight. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the rooms are really nice, and are clean. If you need anything, just ask for it.

The Complimentary Continental Breakfast is good. Better than most places. There are enough people working to keep it fully stocked, and they are helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Willowkara,

Our team strives to provide a pleasant stay. We thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is helpful in obtaining this goal. We are thrilled to hear your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate you choosing our hotel while in the area and we hope to see you again on a return visit.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

the location was great so it was very quiet but convenient. The breakfast in the am was not sufficiently refilled/supplied. Ran out of coffee??
The room is very clean which is very important to us. Overall a decent stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear M3352APangiep,

We’re pleased to hear our clean hotel, friendly staff, and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay overall. I'm very sorry for your breakfast experience and have noted your feedback. Thank you for your attention to sharing your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2016

I would recommend the hotel overall. We did have a few issues - room service never came until we asked on the second day. Apparently there was a language barrier and room service did not understand what they were support to do??? Not sure about that but that's the answer we received. The room was clean as was the rest of the hotel. I never saw one member of the cleaning staff! Breakfast and lite fare was okay - typical - nothing special. Might try a hotel across the hill next time. Area was nice and very quiet.

Room tip: Our room on the fourth floor faced the front of the building with a nice view and nobody above.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Kimberly M,

Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. I’m glad you enjoyed our modern rooms and quiet location. I'm very sorry for the level of housekeeping service you received while staying with us; please forgive our lapses. This is not indicative of our norm, so we hope to see you again on a return visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I got married back in June of 2016 and I chose this hotel to accommodate my 100+ out-of-town wedding guests. When I chose it, it was because of the large gathering space in the lobby, the outdoor fire pit, and the fact that it was one of the closest hotels to my venue in Hickory, PA. After three days of staying there with my family and friends, I couldn't have been happier with my decision. My family is all about hanging out together in the evening, and this hotel had the perfect area. They even offered to turn on the fire pit for us. The night of our wedding, everyone came back to the hotel and roasted marshmallows and hung out outside. It was perfect. The rooms were very clean and since it's an extended stay hotel, they all have full size fridges, which was nice for friends and family who wanted to refrigerate snacks and beverages to enjoy during the evenings. Personally, I stayed at the hotel Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, and I must say, by the time we left, I felt like the hotel staff was family. Especially Caroline, Justin, and Greg. They all went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and they were absolutely great with taking care of all of my guests. If you're looking for a great place to host a lot of people, I highly recommend this hotel. Not only is it clean, spacious, and full of friendly staff, but its Director of Sales, Sarah Alfera was absolutely amazing to work with. I called her countless times with questions, and she patiently answered all of them. She also responded promptly to all of my emails. I really felt at ease knowing she was in charge of managing our accommodations. Thank you so much to the entire Homewood Suites staff! Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank SJT2005
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Airport Robinson Mall Area PA, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear SJT2005,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. I’m pleased to learn that your family's stay was enjoyable. We appreciate your compliments and humbled that you chose us to host your family and guests. Congratulations on your new marriage!