“Primantis”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Primanti Brothers

Primanti Brothers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reidsville, North Carolina, United States
“Primantis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Every time I come to Pittsburgh (my home town) from North Carolina I stay at the La Quinta and walk to Primanti's in Moon Township (Moon, PA). I have had their spaghetti (which no one makes the old fashioned homemade kind that I grew up with in western PA), their baked Italian sandwich (too big for one person), Alfredo Chicken with tomatoes and basil & salad with vinaigrette dressing, etc. Good margaritas and wine. Have figured out what time to get there for lunch & dinner so I can get seated easily. Service has always been good. Ate there dinner 9/26/2013 and dinner 9/28/2013. Great place!!

• Visited September 2013

Akron, Ohio
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was staying at a hotel nearby and was excited to try the famous Primanti Bros. I had a corned beef sandwich with fries and my mom had a gyro. Both of us loved our meals and the service was excellent!

Visited July 2013
Monterey, California
“Skip the sandwiches...go fir the pizza.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Friendly, cheerful, busy place. Good servers. Polite. Concerned, knowledgeable. Cheers like atmosphere.

Sports bar but family dining, too. EZ parking. Extensive menu.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Sandwiches were awesome and the staff was great! Will come back next time I am in town. The number 2 best seller is amazing.

Naperville, Illinois
“Try the wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

A very nice location that has a buzz to it. A good place to watch a game for sure.

I had a Primanti Brothers sandwich (at a different location) years ago and I was disappointed. I thought there wasn't that much flavor. I decided to give it another try and have the same impression. Both times I had it I felt like a kick of spice was needed.

That said, the boneless wings were awesome. The flavor and size was incredible. The fresh cut fries are also delicious. I had a side salad, with the best croutons ever. They were basically pieces of garlic bread.

• Visited June 2014