We were very disappointed. This was evidently a wonderful place to stay at one point, but sadly, it is no longer being kept clean or even safe.
More than one of our towels had black stains that washed out when made wet. We were to leave towels on the floor if we wished to have fresh towels. We did so, but our towels were never replaced during the three nights of our stay.
We ran out of toilet paper on the last day and actually had to go hunting for some on our own.
There was a dressing table with a stool, but when the stool was moved out to sit on the leg fell off.
We had to stand on a chair to reach the chains for the ceiling fan lights in our room, and even then found one of them to have burned out bulbs.
When heading out after dark, the hallway was dark and the lights would not turn on. One of us subsequently fell on the steps and broke an ankle. All three bulbs in the hall fixture were burned out. The manager was quite upset when we approached her about the situation, letting us know that she never needed to use the lights.