“Calling all Ice Cream lovers......”
Review of Eders Ice Cream

Eders Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Montoursville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 28, 2014

to the place where delightful flavors of ice cream abound....Teaberry, a local favorite, mint chocolate chip, and peanut butter cup along with fresh fruit flavors and other seasonal favorites are made on the premises.
The parking is tight on any given evening and negotiating the traffic can be an effort but the reward is worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

staff is friendly, ice cream is delicious prices are fantastic. peanut butter is the best flavor (my opinion). prices can not be beat a small at eders is the same size as a large at other ice cream shops.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The best part is you don't have to travel far. Tom (the owner) has been making ice cream for about a century (or maybe that's how long his family has been making ice cream)

1  Thank CaribIan
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have a habit of trying every type of ice cream location I come by. Usually this means DQ. While working in Williamsport and boarding my mare in Montoursville, I notice that this small eatry was almost full with people standing outside waiting to get served. Finally I stopped and boy am I glad I did. This was real homemade icecream---so creamy and so many different flavors to try. I think that Eders Ice Cream is going to be one of the things I will miss from my stay in Williamsport!!

1  Thank Columbus_Nurse
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was told this was the best ice cream in the area. It was pretty good and I can see why the locals like it. The Cookie Dough in the ice cream was delicious. I was a bit disappointed as I did taste some plain ice... but that kind of thing happens. Nice stop if you're driving through or live in the area.