“The real thing....Amazing IceCream and IceCream treats!!”
Review of Eders Ice Cream

Eders Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Montoursville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Columbus, ga
“The real thing....Amazing IceCream and IceCream treats!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have a habit of trying every type of ice cream location I come by. Usually this means DQ. While working in Williamsport and boarding my mare in Montoursville, I notice that this small eatry was almost full with people standing outside waiting to get served. Finally I stopped and boy am I glad I did. This was real homemade icecream---so creamy and so many different flavors to try. I think that Eders Ice Cream is going to be one of the things I will miss from my stay in Williamsport!!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Columbus_Nurse

Easton
“Good Ice Cream”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was told this was the best ice cream in the area. It was pretty good and I can see why the locals like it. The Cookie Dough in the ice cream was delicious. I was a bit disappointed as I did taste some plain ice... but that kind of thing happens. Nice stop if you're driving through or live in the area.

• Visited August 2013
Sebastian, Florida
“A Must For Visitors to The Area !”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been coming to Eders whenever I am in the area for the last 39 years. This year we brought our 6 YO grandson and he has been eating the ice cream daily. Lots of flavors to choose from and a real value for the money. Be prepared to enjoy your ice cream on a bench outside or in your car as the store is small. In fact writing this makes me want to run over and get some as we are leaving the area tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice cooling off spot!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Even though I have been coming to the Williamsport area for 27 years, I had never heard of Eders. Some friends introduced us. It was such a treat! Delicious ice cream! A nice place to cool off after a quiet country ride!

• Visited August 2012
Hockessin, Delaware
“Fabulous Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Home Made, Lots of Flavors, Local Ingredients, And Eders employs the local high school kids, who are super nice. There is always Strawberry, and season flavors are terrific: Red Raspberry, and Peach

Visited January 2013