“A Must For Visitors to The Area !”
Review of Eders Ice Cream

Eders Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Montoursville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Sebastian, Florida
“A Must For Visitors to The Area !”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been coming to Eders whenever I am in the area for the last 39 years. This year we brought our 6 YO grandson and he has been eating the ice cream daily. Lots of flavors to choose from and a real value for the money. Be prepared to enjoy your ice cream on a bench outside or in your car as the store is small. In fact writing this makes me want to run over and get some as we are leaving the area tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013

“Nice cooling off spot!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Even though I have been coming to the Williamsport area for 27 years, I had never heard of Eders. Some friends introduced us. It was such a treat! Delicious ice cream! A nice place to cool off after a quiet country ride!

• Visited August 2012
Hockessin, Delaware
“Fabulous Ice Cream”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Home Made, Lots of Flavors, Local Ingredients, And Eders employs the local high school kids, who are super nice. There is always Strawberry, and season flavors are terrific: Red Raspberry, and Peach

Visited January 2013
Pennsylvania
“An Institution”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

So good - a little out of the way, but so worth it. Different selections and flavors, homemade. yummy.

University Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Ice Cream Around”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I grew up around here, whole family loved Eder's. I moved to the midwest for college and to work and I could never find a place with good hard ice cream. I didn't want soft serve, there's just nothing like hand dipped. Despite all my travels, Eder's is still by far the best ice cream I've ever had, and their flavors like peach and mandarin orange make me feel less guilty eating it (although the Meltaway is fabulous too). There's no artificial taste to their ice cream, which I really appreciate. This place is great for a treat and stays busy all season.

Visited May 2012