“Hotel Recommendation”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Bangor, Maine
“Hotel Recommendation”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I just want to say that I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks for business and that the staff there made it so comfortable and were very outgoing and accomodating in every way. The hotel was nice, quiet and had a great continental breakfast. Only one glitch which was their internet service which was not the best, however, I know that was being worked on when I checked out of the hotel.

I would surely recommend this if you want comfort, friendly staff, close to many stores, shops, transportation, etc.

Sandra - Maine

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
JULIAN
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very nice Comfort Inn. Take advantage of the offer at the front desk for the restaurant next door. Any entree $10. Normally $12-$33. Restaurant owned by the same family that owns the hotel. Smart way to drum up business. Highly recommend the Grilled Seafood Platter (grilled salmon steak, skewer of Cajun shrimp, and a crab cake on confetti rice, with salad, steamed vegetables, and drink. Normally $22.)
King Suites were excellent. In-bath whirlpool. Older tube televisions, but nice picture.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past and every time has been great! The staff at the front desk is nice, helpful, and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was SO comfortable. I even took the time to enjoy the Jacuzzi tub which was worth it! After a great night's sleep I woke up and enjoyed the awesome breakfast they have that is FREE with your reservation. I couldn't believe the variety of items they had to choose from and even bacon and eggs! Overall, this hotel was comfortable, enjoyable, and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Glen Rose, Texas
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband, step-daughter and I stayed here over the Christmas holiday while visiting family and friends. It was a hectic time and we were in and out often. The room was comfortable and clean and the staff was on top of keeping things that way. The free breakfast was quite convenient and they offered a good variety of items. No complaints. Would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We had a room in the back, which was quiet - away from the traffic on 309.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank DianenAlan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night after a Christmas party. This hotel is clean, the lobby was very pretty and our room had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. Our dog-sitter cancelled at the last minute, so the fact that they allow pets is a definite PLUS! You have to pay extra for that, but it is a reasonable cost and it is worth it. The staff was pretty friendly and the breakfast selection was limited, but good nonetheless. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patti W
Hatfield, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Comfort Inn during hurricane Sandy. The power at our house was out for about a week. We came in the morning that the Comfort Inn regained power. Katie, Jade and Joe, the general manager, were so patient and thoughtful--even though the phone was ringing off the hook and they had so much to do! The manager even extended a 20% discount for those who were without power! It was a great respite during the storm. The room was very nice and comfortable; my daughter was excited that there was a Keurig machine. Their breakfast selection was huge! It was wonderful to have a warm meal again.
Thank you again for your hospitality and friendliness!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jan F
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here a night in the wake of hurricane Sandy. In fact, they had just got power back when I checked to see for availability. The 2 young ladies at the front desk were very accommodating and very sweet. I felt the room was not so inexpensive given the fact that the Homewood suites which is a higher ranking inn with suites were only $107 per night for a king suite. I was still happy to get a room close to my home in case our power went back on. I did get a non smoking room but my room wreaked of cigarette smoke. So much so that it kept me up. Also, there is free wifi which was another reason that I needed to room as it was my only contact to my family members besides my cell which had faulty connections due to the storm. The wifi service in the room was iffy and I had to keep logging back in and finally not able to get on at all. I did call down to the front desk but did not get much help. By this time it was a night crew that was on. Also the phone in the room has all the wrong numbers on it for which to call for outside lines and such. I guess the part that really disturbed me was the sign about being green and not changing the sheets if you requested. The funny thing is there were long black hairs on my husbands side of the sheets when we pulled back the covers. Neither one of us have long black hair. Other than that the room was very clean. All in all I was still grateful to have a room with heat and electric to charge my phones and laptops. Would I stay here on a normal occasion? No. I still would like to give a shout out to the girls at the front desk since they did make my stay a bit better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RFosh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montgomeryville
Hampton Inn & Suites Philadelphia Montgomeryville
Homewood Suites Lansdale
Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville
Holiday Inn Lansdale
Holiday Inn Lansdale
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Courtyard Philadelphia Lansdale

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!