“Great staff, great experience.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This hotel opened its doors to full capacity during the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. Other
hotels price gouged... not this hotel! They actually offered a 20% DISCOUNT to displaced people. The two nights spent there were warm, comfortable and they feed you well! (nice breakfast bar).
The owner and staff were wonderful... so friendly and kind even though many worked several days without going home, and were themselves without power at home. There is a fridge and microwave in the room and a modern coffee maker. Thank you!

Room Tip: There is a full restaurant across the parking lot!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Diane Y

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We were forced out of our home by Sandy. But, this Comfort found accommodations for our family and almost made us hate to go back ;) (Almost) The room was clean, warm attractive and convenient. The staff was hardworking and courteous. And our stay was first rate!

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We have stayed at this same hotel several times in the past and found it to be "ok" for the price. This year we were disappointed. The hotel is dated, but clean. The hotel was not at the least full and they put us in a room next to the front desk, room wasn't cleaned the one night we asked for service, pillows are the size of marshmellows, and it would have been nice not having a wake-up call each morning at 8 by the cleaning of rooms near ours. Bath towels and washcloths were clean, but stained. The rate was high for the quality. Complimentary breakfast was good. Staff was kind and helpful when asked. Will be looking for a different place to stay in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank debra k
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel one night from 10/13 to 10/14/12. Everything was just as expected. The only complaints (and these are teeny tiny ones) was that the toilet seat was "weak". Also the mattress had a little wear but was still pretty comfortable. The hotel did tack on a charge of $1.50 for use of a safe and in tiny print noted that you can ask for it to be removed if you did not use it (we did this with no problems- it just seems a little tacky to add this charge). Breakfast buffet was above and beyond (if it's breakfast food it was there-all hot and pretty tasty too), The employees all very polite, friendly and accomodating. I would definitely stay again and considering the alternative choices this was a great choice and excellent location. Also they have a deal going with the restaurant for "dinner for $10". In addition, our request for a quiet room was honored which we greatly appreciated.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the rear of the hotel-it's quieter. We did (after reading a tip about this on...
1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had never stayed in a Comfort Inn before, well because I just thought they weren't very nice. I stayed here this weekend with my family and was pleasantly surprised. It was a decent place that was clean and was much nicer than I pictured it to be. The woman at the counter late at night was very helpful and very kind.
The breakfast was also pretty decent in terms of hotel breakfasts. It was more than I expected, yet again.
As for the person who commented before me saying "strange note in the bathroom telling me that if I wanted to "buy" their towels or sheets (no, thank you) that they would charge my credit card should any be missing from the room. " I travel a lot and usually stay in very nice places. This is very standard now and it is protocol I think for most hotels nowadays. Granted, who wants hotel towels though.
If I could change anything, I would say to have some more items you might forget at home, aspirin, tums, that type of thing. They were not available. Perhaps if they do not want to give these away fro free, a vending machine might be a good idea.

Room Tip: The non smoking floor did smell like smoke in the hallway (not in the rooms though)
Reviewed October 11, 2012

That about sums up my experience. Old mattresses, old furnishings, strange note in the bathroom telling me that if I wanted to "buy" their towels or sheets (no, thank you) that they would charge my credit card should any be missing from the room. Not sure what I expected, but with so many of the "budget" hotel chains seriously upgrading their customer experience I had hoped for a bit more. Could not wait to leave.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We recently blocked out rooms for our wedding at this hotel. It was by far the worst experience I've had at a hotel. Maybe I was wrong assuming the management would be accommodating for a group bringing in that amount of business, because they were rude, incompetent, slow, understaffed and down right mean. The owner also owns the restaurant Gimaro's which is located in the same parking lot. This was a big selling point to us to go to after the reception. I was appalled at how we were treated upon our arrival. The owner yelled at the groom and I, to the point where we had to walk away. I would never dream of treating anyone that way, let alone paying customers. Future brides: PLEASE BOOK ELSEWHERE!

Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Michelle S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montgomeryville
Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville
#1 of 1 in Kulpsville
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Homewood Suites Lansdale
8 mi away
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!