Rodeway Inn Conference Center
$117
$119
$107
$119
Joseph Ambler Inn(North Wales)
$169
Courtyard
$104
$104
$94
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

8/11/2012 We checked in to this hotel (Now Rodeway Conference Center), and checked right out again. The two double beds in our room were infested with bed bugs. The room next to us also found bed bugs. The desk attendant was very nice and accommodating in processing the refund. Always check the beds for bugs before settling in.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Have stayed here 3 times before and found it ok. This time, pet fee of $25/night made it less than average. Not sure if change of ownership to "Rodeway Inn" had impact or not. Noise in parking lot, room was outdated, breakfast was so-so...not worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank treeturner
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This place is a motel configuration, located on Bethlehem Pike, a busy road. My room was on the back of the hotel in a kind of small area. There was adequate parking immediately outside the room. The parking lot has somewhat low lighting making it possible to get your bags out of the car but not to see what's inside the car with ease. The room is unremarkable in its decor. The closet is free-standing. Functional comes to mind as an appropriate description. The room was clean, as was the bathroom. The curtain did not cover 100% of the window, so there were slight margins of light from outside all night. The room had a microwave and refrigerator, as well as a table and chairs. I didn't have a chance to use the internet or wireless. The price was fine for the room.

One complete surprise about the room: the bed was incredibly comfortable, which was unexpected. It looked like it would be a marginal bed, but provided an excellent night of sleep (better than some much pricier hotels in which I've stayed).

It looks like the hotel is about to become a Rodeway Inn. There are other nicer hotels in the area, but the price of this one was lower which was a necessity for this trip. The hotel is conveniently located near many shops and restaurants by car, not by foot.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back of the hotel. There is a second floor of rooms on the back of the hotel and I don't know if there is an elevator, so check to see if you need one.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We showed up early for our reservation and tried to get our room. The desk clerk was rude and unaccomodating. There were only two cars in the parking lot but she was unwilling to reassign us a room. We were very unimpressed w/the look of this motel and fortunatly we were ably to cancel and get a room up the street at the Comfort Inn and were able to check in early thanks to a helpful clerk. Glad to not stay at this over=priced motor inn.

Room Tip: Avoid at all costs
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I stayed at the quality Inn for my wedding day, I did not stay over night. During my check out the employee did not know how to work the computer system and I waited 20 minutes for him to do the check out. Every time I went there the employees would be sitting behind the desk looking down, not even greeting the costumers that came in. After the 20 minute checkout, the employee charged me twice on my credit card and could not explain why. I even called to speak to the manager and he couldn't explain why. They didn't even apologize for their mistake. The employees at the Quality Inn in Montgomeryville PA need some Quality training. The service is ridiculous and the employees are clueless.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple