Good hotel - what you expect from a double tree. Sleep quality got a 4 because I didn't like the pillows. Also on one of our lamps, the switch didn't work to turn the light on. Breakfast is a little expensive for the quality and quantity of food but not bad overall. Of course, breakfast isn't free. I stayed at a Hilton Home 2 suites that was about the same price, little further from pittsburgh, with as good/better and free breakfast. But complimentary breakfast is almost never present at double tree so I don't hold that against the hotel. TV quality and number of channels was just average. I needed a razor and shaving cream and they brought both for me very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is adjacent to Monroeville Convention Center, which has over 100,000sq. ft. of meeting space, also located next to the Monroeville Mall with over 180 shops and restaurants. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center provides you spacious guest rooms featuring 32-inch flat-screen TV, large bath, and WiFi, complimentary parking, on-site restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Monroeville
- Monroeville Radisson