We are Jeannette often visiting our daughter, son in law and new grandson. We've experimented with most of the hotels in the Murreysville, Greensburg, Monroeville area.
By far the Monroeville Doubletree is best.
We just checked out Monday, May 6th and we had a great stay. The breakfast was hot
and plentiful. The coffee could be stronger but that's just me.
Clean room, hot shower.......slept great. We had a king that faced route 22. Very quiet.
Will come again. For anyone interested, the Monroeville Mall is in the same parking lot. You can safely walk. It's a big mall, Macy's, Ulta...all the usual suspects......We walked around at Christmas time and got a few gifts. Just a plus if you are there for a few days and need a change of scenery or something to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is adjacent to Monroeville Convention Center, which has over 100,000sq. ft. of meeting space, also located next to the Monroeville Mall with over 180 shops and restaurants. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center provides you spacious guest rooms featuring 32-inch flat-screen TV, large bath, and WiFi, complimentary parking, on-site restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Hotel Monroeville
- Radisson Monroeville
- Monroeville Radisson