“Best Chinese Restaurant Ever!”
Review of China Palace

China Palace
Ranked #40 of 139 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 10, 2009

I have eaten here since I was little and I always love the food here! The prices are afffordable too. The most common dishes I get are Mushu Pork/Beef, Sesame Chicken (very healthy for you because it's only lightly breaded chicken, close to none), General Tso's (any kind), and Sweet & Sour (any kind). The servers are always friendly and cater to your needs. They recently remodeled. New carpet, walls, attractive bar with a flat widescreen tv. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are craving Chinese food.

1  Thank blong189
Write a reviewReviews (32)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 14, 2007

Delivery going downhill.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 12, 2007

This is my mom's favorite Chinese restaurant and so I've been there many times over the years. They have consistently delicious food and are very friendly. The Kung Pao chicken is great.