“Authentic experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2014

The food was delicious and service outstanding. We were looking for a "local" experience and definitely made a great choice.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Feel like Italian tonight? This place has a good sauce and a wine list to match. The restaurant is a bit dated bit then most of the great restaurants on Italy are also dated, it has all the normal Italian decorations, grapes, stained glass windows and a tacky outside, but the food more than makes up for it. It's an old favorite, so have some fun and enjoy the old world ambiance and the great food.

1  Thank Rumrummer314
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had a nice meal at Esta Esta with my kids. The food and service were excellent. The price was a bit high, though.

1  Thank robbratton
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We live two (2) hours away and just happened by and am very glad we did ! From beginning to end it was a wonderful experience. The food was wonderful...the best eggplant I have ever eaten. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was fantastic. I will be bringing family and friends to ESTA ESTA over and over again. It is more than worth the drive.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I go regularly to Esta Esta, Monday nights special of all you can eat Fettucini for $4.95 is fantastic, you get salad and a huge meatball with it. You just have to purcahse a beverage. The food is always delicious. Never crowded which I will never understand. The decor is outdated but it fits the style of the restruaunt.
We also have had the veal parm and lasagna, which both are to die for.

1  Thank MarandJohn2013