“Good food.Pass on the creme brulee.Check your bill.”

Esta Esta Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 130 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We chose Esta Esta for New Year's eve celebration with friends.Crab dip appetizer served with surrounds of garlic toast was yummy. My food was Italian wedding soup,steak and pasta with marinara as a side. Spouse had broiled fish.Both were very good.I love creme brulee and so does a good female friend. We were both not pleased. It had little crust and tasted like instant pudding. Another friend had chocolate cake which he said was awesome. Drinks were very good. Be sure to check your bill. There was three errors at our table. We were charged for wine we did not order and not charged for things we did order. A second bill again had an error ....again charged for wine I did not order.Third time was a charm.Bathroom has shower curtains for doors! My shower curtain had to be held on both sides and may I say this is tricky and not expected in a restaurant that wants atmosphere. We still had a great time and enjoyed ourselves.

2  Thank bettyc670

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Esta Esta is one of the best restaurants in Monroeville. The food was outstanding and the services was excellent. If you stop in make sure you get the fried Zucchini appetizer. Best ever. As a previous reviewer pointed out , the place was not busy on a Saturday night which I completed do not understand for the quality and food you receive.

5  Thank Jheybeerman
Reviewed November 1, 2012

this is the italian joint to eat at if you're in this part of pittsburgh ....lots a chain places in monroeville , but this place is the best real italian around . moderate prices , great old school - no frills , decor ------ just good food , veal , order off the menu , i do , they make anything ...the best , marsala , my dish . meatballs , wow ...enjoy

1  Thank eric k
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food is AMAZING! Best I've tasted in many years. I was tired of chains & the same old, even though good, I was looking for something better i found rhis at the Esta! The food is outstanding & the service matches the food. Everyone MUST experience this restaurant if your looking for authentic food.

1  Thank Tbella27
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My son and I visited our cousin who has been a loyal customer for 30 years.

Generous portions, attentive service and authentic cuisine (we're Italian)!

The fried zucchini was the best I've ever had and that includes from New York; Los Angeles; Washington, DC; San Francisco; Rome; Florence; Venice; Naples; London and Hong Kong.

"If you can't crack an egg... don't serve brunch!"

Just right.

We visit every year and wouldn't miss the experience! Try it for yourself and draw your own conclusion.