“interesting twist to mini golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Monster Mini Golf - CLOSED

Monster Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: Monster Mini Golf is Indoor, 18 hole, Monster themed, Glow-in-the-DarkMini Golf. With cool special effects, great music, state of the art Arcade Games, GlowAir Hockey and tons of Redemption games with great prizes, Monster Mini Golf is a minigolf experience like you’ve never had before! Monster Mini Golf is high energy, 3 dimensionalMini Golf. We even take it a step further and add a live DJ that not only is a little weird butgives away prizes for some of the craziest reasons! With 2 Private, very Posh Party Rooms. Monster Mini Golf is open year round and frightfully fun for all ages! Mini Golf is a great place for Birthday parties, Teen Parties, Field Trips, Fundraisers, Corporate functions, Weddings or any event!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“interesting twist to mini golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I found this place by complete accident driving home one day and decided when my sister came back into town we'd go and visit it. I am so glad that we did. I loved the fact that this was indoors. Definitely had a bunch of easy-listening 80's music playing which was fine by me. The staff were helpful and courteous as another reviewer stated. I will go back once and take my niece when she is a little bit older.

Visited June 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“It was more fun than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had 2 granddaughters with us, aged 6 and 3-1/2. They are still talking about this outing. It is completely indoors and has 18 holes, with a Halloween, "monster" design. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The adults even had more fun than they had expected! They were having several birthday parties for little ones. A DJ plays fun music the entire time.

Visited October 2013
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Had a lot of fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Monster is a clean, well run establishment. They do a lot of buy one, get one admissions. Ask them about it.

I had a lot of fun with my fiancee.

Visited July 2013
Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Change of Pace Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family of three have never been to an indoor, glow-in-the-dark mini-golf before. This place was cool. Friendly staff members to greet and help you. Lots of 80s tunes playing. There's only one 18 hole course. My daughter is sensitive to ghosts, monsters, etc, and a couple surprises spooked her...areas where an object moves and shakes (don't want to give it away). The place had a few arcade games, air hockey, and games to win tickets for prizes at the redemption counter. They are located across from Chuck E Cheese which I think is a tough competitor here.

Visited August 2013