“Still the best!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Southeasten Virginia
“Still the best!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Moio's is our first stop when we visit Monroeville. I've been going to this bakery since I moved to the area in 1976. It is fabulous. The prices have crept up but worth every penny. Their eclairs are unbelievable and the staff is so accommodating. Don't miss this place

Visited June 2013

North Versailles, Pennsylvania
“Out of Sight...”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Heavenly homemade sweets with a hefty price tag. Great place to pick up dessert after a meal or get a cake for a special occasion. It would be impossible to list my favorite dessert as they have all been outstanding. Have never been disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Moio's Pastries”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a time honored establishment with tantalizing baked goods. Everything from key lime pies to orio cookie pastries. Samples always available. A big and little kids "candy store".

Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Mocha Cake”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The mocha tort cake...OMG...SO DELICIOUS!!! We have it for most of our family's birthdays. It is that good. I also can't resist getting a bag full of thumbprint and macaroon cookies while I'm there. The ladies that work at the counter are always nice and welcoming. I am a customer for life!

• Visited April 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Best Cannolis ever!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My fiance swears by Moio's cannoli's! Every time I am back home I have to stop and Pick one up! I personally love the Napolean or rum cake!

Visited February 2013