“Best Cannolis ever!”

Moio's Italian Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Monroeville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My fiance swears by Moio's cannoli's! Every time I am back home I have to stop and Pick one up! I personally love the Napolean or rum cake!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always the best pastries. A little pricey, but worth it! I like the napoleons and birthday cakes best. My friends tell me the canolli are excellent.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I can't just point out one product here - I love them all. Rum cake, almond torte, Boston creme pie, etc... The single serve slices are great. You can satisfy all your cravings.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Pros: It All Tastes Sooooo Good
Cons: Too Many Visits And Your Clothes Might Not Fit

Moio's is a must-stop location when visiting Monroeville. It is conveniently located right off the turnpike, and is only closed on Monday.

Everyone will find something they want to try at this Italian Bakery. Everything is made fresh and tastes wonderful. Some of my personal favorites includes the wedding cake, the Lady Locks (cream horns), and Napoleons. There's also the Pasticciotti - an Italian cream puff filled with a sweet lemon custard.

Stop in for a small treat, or take a box of goodies home - but be sure to stop in.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Amazing Cannolis. You have to get here early, as you will have to wait. Also plan ahead if you are ordering cakes or cookies for a celebration.

Moios isn't cheap, but the pastries are well worth the price!