“Dirty and the runs....”

India Garden
Ranked #68 of 130 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I knew I should not have eaten here when I walked into the place. Dust on ceiling...torn chairs...glasses and utensils looked dirty. But I figured I ate at dirtier asian buffets and little places in small towns before, so I would be okay. Food was medicore at best. It gave me the need for PeptoBismol. Will NEVER return.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Enjoyed their buffet. Sit down meals are good as well. It's nice because they have both regular and vegetarian meals. Price is good for the food you get.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I live close to the Monroeville location. We had previously eaten at the Oakland location and like the food. The food and service were fine, until we left. Shortly after I got home, I felt like I had been drugged. My husband was considering rushing me to the ER, but my folks were going to be coming over soon. I only felt like myself the next morning. Maybe there was too much MSG...not sure. We will never eat there again. We usually go to Udipi down the road.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very good food. You can even tell them how spicy you would like your order. Except for the constant videos on there tv that I can't understand the place is worth it.

1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been a patron of this restaurant for years. My mother and I enjoy the lunch buffett on the weekends. The lunch buffett is nice because you can try a little of everything. Everytime we go, there a some different dishes to try. If you like "mild" you should find things to suit your taste. If you like "spicy" you will find alot. There is a beautiful banquet room there also. The food is very flavorful. Everything on the buffett is always hot and fresh.