“My first visit and it was amazing”
Review of Noodles and Company - CLOSED

Noodles and Company
Cuisines: American
Plum, Pennsylvania
“My first visit and it was amazing”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went to Noodles and Company for the first time, and with a coupon for a free birthday meal. I ordered the Pasta Fresca which was amazing. I ordered it with the feta cheese -- there could have been a little more cheese, but that would be my only improvement comment!

The restaurant is bright and inviting. They serve beer and wine by the glass or bottle. The calorie counts are displayed prominently on the menu so there are no mysteries!

The staff was friendly and efficient.

I cant wait to go back!

• Visited April 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, fresh food, and quick service! Great for families, or just about anything...looking forward to going for lunch and trying another dish.

Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Good Noodles and Chicken Soup”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

On January 31, 2013, I ate the Indonesian Peanut Sauce and my wife ate the Pad Thai with shrimp, with a cup of chicken noodle soup. The food was great and we are looking forward to eating there again, soon!

• Visited January 2013