“Need to give one more try”
Review of Brewstone Beer Company - CLOSED

Brewstone Beer Company
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Need to give one more try”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The atmosphere is very nice and our host was very nicequite pleasant. My wife and I started with the French Onion Soup. It was very hot but very good. We both also ordered the 12oz New York Strip Steak with mashed potatoes and seasoned vegetables. The steaks were cooked as ordered but I would have liked a little seasoning and the mashed potatoes were just a baked potatoe smashed up. I would have prefered a bit of seasoning in the potatoes as well. I think the meals were a bit over priced but will probably try agan and get my favorite pub food, a burger.

• Visited February 2013

Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Oh No, No Pistachios”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013, I ordered the Brewstone Signature Salad. My server was Matt. The salad supposed to be served with candid pistachios. Matt served the salad and I told him the salad does not have candid pistachios. After a long delay, Matt informed me that they do no not have anymore. I offered to wait until they could make more but they do not have pistachios. I asked to speak to Mark, the manager. After a long discussion, Mark compensated me for the unavailable pistachios and promises to train servers about what to do if they cannot provide a customer with all of the ingredients needed for a proper meal.

• Visited January 2013
Newark, DE
“Best to Avoid”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Our group of four went here for dinner during the week. First our drink order was incorrect and one had to be made again. When the dinners came out one of the entrees was not what had been ordered and it had to go back to the kitchen. Best to avoid this restaurant, there are many others in the area to choose from.

Visited January 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome food!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food here is great, the fireplace is cozy and every table has its own TV! The waitstaff has always been very nice and attentive. The first 2 times we went, we were able to find a cartoon channel on our TV, which was nice because I have a 4 yr. old and a 6 yr. old, but now they only seem to get sports channels. Can't really consider this as a fault though, because restaurants don't usually have tv's at each table.

• Visited October 2012
Cleveland
“awsome atmosphere and food”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had a great meal at the brew_. It was reasonable, good service for us out-of towners.
lots of flat screens to choose from . Not excessively crowded whaer I wouldn't have stopped.
good location on the strip.
to bad I could only have one brew, two is pushing it with the troopers.
ok `Thanks