“overnite stay on way south”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Monroeville
Reviewed November 28, 2011

arrived 8pm front desk clerk very friendly, check in was fast and efficient, hotel was explained re: breakfast, elevators, room location, area restaurants. rooms very clean and nicely appointed. Price was very reasonable for the above average quality of the property. Breakfast was good not sure what the eggs where didn't taste that great. This hotel is only 3-4 years old. would recommend to friends and family for sure.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Kinsey_doc

Reviewed October 21, 2011

The hotel is older but very clean. The beds are a little hard but still comfortable. We stayed in the Jaccuzzi Suite it was very nice. Our refrigerator was not working and the hotel could not fix it but did discount our room for our entire stay. The staff are very friendly and helpfull. I would definately reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was a jacczzi suite which was very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tina12391
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We chose this site by location; it was pricier than our usual choices. For the most part, the amenities matched the price. Hotel and room deco was very contemporary; it does sometimes get in the way of convenience. Plenty of outlets. A challenge to get here during rush hour. Plenty of space in room. Would have liked a surface on which to open suitcase. We will remember it as the place with the red glass sink bowl.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank roadagainIllinois
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Rooms spacious, location good (next to highway and shopping if need be), pleasant staff but flat out dirty. Clean is important to me; not clean is a show stopper. Cobwebs, dusty in spots, a bit musty, worn flooring, you get the idea. Need to beef up the cleaning crew from budget to adequate before I go back. As a place to flop right off the highway for a night, I guess you can get past this. As a place to stay for a few days, I couldn't.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Just stayed in this hotel over the past weekend to visit family members in the area. Love the location...close to the PA Turnpike Ext, Shopping, resturants, gas stations and highways. I had stayed in an Comfort Suites in Monaca, PA a few years back when it 1st opened and loved all the added extras and I must say this hotel lived up to that location. Front Staff very friendly. Hotel common area very clean. The room was extremely clean. Bed was very comfortable. Very easy to access WiFi and it wasn't to slow. Bathroom was very clean. Small parking lot, but it is a small hotel. I had rented 2 rooms and we were placed on the same floor as my parents who were in the 2nd room. (right across the hall from one another). Room decor was great...loved the light dimmers and of course the TV in the bathroom was great for my boyfriend and our son. Only issue we had was my parents room didn't have a sink stopper...Otherwise our stay was excellent and I will make this the only hotel I stay at when I'm in the Monroeville, PA area. I wish all of the Comfort Suites were set-up like this one...Can't wait to come back...

Room Tip: We were on the end, so you could hear people going up and down the stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sunshine9928
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is our fourth stay at this property. The staff is wonderful, the place is immaculate, the beds are comfy and the location great! The rooms are very spacious and modern, a perfect place for a quick weekend getaway to visit the family!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Davids2518
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Just stayed at this hotel in Monroeville for one night as I was in town for business. "I've been everywhere man" and am somewhat of a road warrior accustomed to staying at one of the many hotel chains that are out there while on these trips. A few things about me: I'm a paradox...a typical guy (complete slob), but at the same time somewhat of a germophobe who is obsessive-compulsive about clean bathrooms, sheets, smells, showers and their drains, the walls and curtains of the shower, pillows, people (other guests/employees), tv remotes, those rough brown blanket things between the sheets which no one should ever use, towels, sinks, walls (I hate those white plaster stucco walls - ew dirty), color schemes (anything pastel in a hotel = old, sleezy, fake and yes dirty)...and most of all, anything with breath of life in my room that is neither moi or my girlfriend (Ha! I kid- i am single - but by now Reader you should have already known that). Anywho, as you can see, when it comes to the place I "do my business", bathe, watch Sportscenter reruns, read Yahoo! News articles then rest my head after a long day of driving and working...I am like a Pharisee who clings to the doctrine of cleanliness is next to godliness.

All that being said. I spent the night here VERY comfortably. Oh, and the late night gentleman who works the counter looks like John Malkowich, speaks like John Malkowich and is as interesting, intelligent and funny as Being John Malkowich.

• Stayed: September 2011