“Love the sandwiches”

Ranked #6 of 130 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the Primanti sandwiches. Had a big burger the other day and it was excellent. I try to bring the kids on Tuesdays and Thursdays when they have family night.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I am not one for Cole slaw and fries on my sandwich but i will admit that the corned beef sandwich was very tasty. Other sandwiches i have tried there were average. For a quick bite to eat it was sufficient.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

anyone who can throw fries and coleslaw inside the sandwich and have it taste right is pretty good. I'd go back again and again, but only when I'm really hungry and had some serious exercise first!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

It has been a long time since I visited the place, the food was excellent the service was great the sandwich was awesome and we tried the Pizza and I was very surprised how good it was.
Highly recommend the place

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Visited here after seeing all of the reviews and TV shows about it. The food was very good and the service was super quick.