Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
$67
$117
$99
Hotels.com
1,026 results
All reviewsoutback steakhousepa turnpikeroom was cleanright next doorbottled waterfront desk staffconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastparking lotthe breakfast areaa great stayoff the highwaywould stay againvery nice hotelfresh fruiteasy accessnice breakfast
Reviewed September 25, 2015

The staff is very welcoming as well helpful with all your needs. The hotel is always clean and well above average. Awesome nice place to stay when you cant be home. The area around the hotel has plenty shopping as well food options. also very close to the city of Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin W
MorganMack, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2015

What a great review! Thank you for your nice kudos regarding our staff, service, and hotel accommodations. It is our mission to always provide top-notch experiences, and I am happy our hotel was able to meet your needs. Please visit us soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2015

We loved the fact that Outback restaurant was so close to the hotel. After a day of driving, we did not want to get back into the car to find a place to eat. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed popcorn from the lobby and the breakfast bar the following morning. Only one complaint-initial internet access is not the easiest.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaye S

Thank you for a great review, and I am pleased to know you enjoyed your accommodations. Our little perks like popcorn, clean and updated rooms, and great amenities, like the Outback Steakhouse next door are what set our hotel apart from the others. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

While the hotel looked updated, they are not ready for business travelers. They had flies in the breakfast area (I can't eat food with flies around my plate), the lobby computer was not working (so that screwed me up to start my day) and they have no national newspapers.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Jean V
Mark K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2015

Thank you for providing another review on TripAdvisor. Based on your other review and previous survey we have received, it is clear you did not have an enjoyable stay. As always, it is our guest's feedback that ultimately helps us continue to improve everyday, therefore we greatly appreciate yours. Please contact us directly so we may discuss your stay further and hopefully have another chance to make your business travels most enjoyable.

Mark Kovalchick
Hampton Inn Monroeville-GM

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Recently refreshed interiors and furniture; nicely done. My family would definitely use this location again. Even with the large amount of people at the hotel for sporting events the ambient noise levels were very tolerable.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel F
MorganMack, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

We appreciate such nice comments in your review on TripAdvisor. Your stay seemed to have been very enjoyable even while we hosted a large group. Our team is dedicated to leaving a last impression and I am thrilled you and your family would return. Please call us for future reservations!

Reviewed September 24, 2015

I come to Monroeville a few times a year for a craft show and I always choose the Hampton Inn. I like that it is next to an Outback Steakhouse and I can unwind at the end of the day with a fountain diet coke and dinner. The staff here is wonderful and so attentive, especially Morgan and Judy at the front desk. I like the coffee in the lobby and the free breakfast amenity. I appreciate the free Wi-Fi as well.

Room Tip: Noise is not bad at all but ask for side away from highway if you are overly sensitive.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
1  Thank Christina L

Thank you for staying with us while in town for Monroeville's awesome craft show! I am glad you were able to unwind at the adjacent Outback Steakhouse that is conveniently located next door. Also, your compliments regarding your service is greatly appreciated and makes my day to read. Please know we are here to provide awesome service and our team looks forward to providing great service and amenities again for you in the near future!