All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelroom was cleanmini fridge and microwavewould stay here againhousekeeping staffking bedpleasant stayexcellent stayturnpikepittsburghmaxmaintenancecheckinhospital
Reviewed November 30, 2016

We stayed here over Thanksgiving weekend, and it was a much needed stop for some rest and relaxation. Check in was quick and easy, the room and hallways were super clean, and we slept great. I love the new look of the lobby and restaurant. Keep up the great work, we will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Ask about a room with a balcony, it's worth the extra few dollars
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Seanna B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Dear Ryan M,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn-Monroeville to spend your Thanksgiving weekend... We appreciate hearing all of the wonderful compliments of our hotel and staff.

We will definitely keep up the great work and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

My family spent a weekend here while in town for a hockey tournament. The lobby and main level are very nice, but the guest rooms are only partially updated. Bathrooms lack fans and are very tiny. The room was overall fairly clean, but had a terrible musty smell. When we arrived, my reservation had been canceled, but luckily I had my confirmation number. When I checked out, someone had already checked me out of my room. At breakfast, the waitress and waiter were arguing in front of the customers. It was quite entertaining, to say the least. Lastly, the staff was rude to the kids. I understand that they need to keep the facility quiet, but they would yell at the kids for quietly walking in the hallways. I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Seanna B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Dear autumnotr,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn for your most recent trip to the local area and it was our pleasure to host your hockey team. I would like to extend a sincerest apology that we dropped the ball with our customer service and our professionalism around our guests. That is extremely embarrassing to hear about the employees arguing in front of our guests and is uncalled for.

I will be addressing both of these areas that you addressed with our staff and see what steps we can take to better the guest experience. Please come back and try us again if you are ever in the Monroeville Area!!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Big motel - rooms can be a long way from the front so good to access the right door way from the outside. The rooms themselves are good size and comfortable. Close to shopping and restaurants. I appreciate the fridge in each room.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Dear Tessios,

I would like to take a moment and thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn in Monroeville. Please accept my apology for your room being located on the other side of the building.

It is great knowing you appreciated the fridge being in all of our rooms at the hotel. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again and we hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed September 25, 2016

The hotel was clean but showing a little wear. We arrived later in the evening so had little interaction with the staff. We were in a large group (19) and the staff did have our room keys and breakfast tickets ready and waiting for us. If we were in the area would probably pass up staying again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Seanna B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear Pams33,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn in Monroeville during your recent trip to the local area. I would like to extend and apology for the hotel and its condition... Unfortunately, we are an older property that just finished a major renovation in October 2016.

Our staff tries to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and we were thrilled to know we had everything ready for your group when you all checked in. I hope you will come back and give our hotel a second chance to change your mind! Thanks again for the comments and hopefully we will see you again!!

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Lobby/bar area look recently refurbished. Rooms are older, but clean and well presented.
Staff were very helpful in allowing us use of a samll meeting room at short notice.
Restaourant and bar options within a few minutes drive

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Seanna B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016

Dear GLATRAVLR,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn in Monroeville for your recent trip to the local area... It is wonderful to know we provided you with a small meeting room with limited notice. We try to ensure every guest that stays with us has a wonderful stay and great customer service!!

The lobby/ bar have been recently remodeled within the last year!! We appreciate hearing all of the wonderful words that our guests say about our staff and will definitely use these words of encouragement at our next staff meeting. Thank you again and see you soon!!