Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville
Red Roof PLUS+ Pittsburgh Monroeville(Monroeville)(Great Value!)
$63
$99
Travelocity
$65
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelwould stay here againhousekeeping staffbreakfast buffet ispleasant stayexcellent stayeasy accessturnpikepittsburghmaxfuneralcheckinhospital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while driving from Detroit to Norfolk. It's an average holiday inn. The rooms were clean. There is a restaurant and bar conveniently located in the hotel. It's right off the turnpike but there is not much to do near the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed here on a Sunday night while visiting Pittsburgh, had two different rooms and they were both great. My mom was thrilled that a hotel still exists that allows smoking, she and my dad had a room on the smoking floor and had no complaints. My girlfriend and I had a non-smoking room with a king bed and had a wonderful night. There was a fridge in the room, as well as a nice new flatscreen television with a great selection of channels. We had a great night's sleep on a comfortable bed, with our choice of a wide array of pillows of varying firmness. All in all, we were completely satisfied with the room and the time spent there.
The next morning we all had breakfast in the attached restaurant. The buffet was decent, although nothing seemed extremely warm. Still tasty though. It also seemed a little pricey but luckily I had some rewards points which shaved off a good amount so we were happy.
For the price and location (just off turnpike & I-376 near lots of restaurants) this is a great hotel. It definitely is the first place I'll try to stay next time I'm back in Pittsburgh

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights on business. I booked a smoking room with a king bed. When I checked in I was given a room with 2 beds. I was moved to a King non smoking room with a patio so my husband could smoke outside. It wasn't one of the renovated rooms but it was still nice.

The staff was so overly friendly it seemed forced and not genuine.

I didn't eat at the restaurant so I can't comment on that. There are tons of restaurants within walking distance. Overall it was ok. I'd probably go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Monroeville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Nancy S,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing us.

I am disappointed to hear about your troubles regarding your room preference. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused you.

Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests. We look forward to hosting you again.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed 4 nights recently. The hotel is conveniently located near the PA turnpike. Also not far from the big mall where you can get anything you need. Lots of restaurants in the area with a Max & Emma's within easy walking distance. Our first room had a problem with the tv. A call to the front desk got service within 5 minutes. The tech could not fix and they moved us to another room immediately. The rooms are clean and quiet. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We want to thank management for being Kind to us,acknowledging our status. our room was nice ground level and easy access for our dog. Breakfast Buffet for the past few days was spot on.general appearance of hotel nice and clean, plenty of truck parking

Room Tip: Only i washer/dryer,early morning best time
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business