“Excellent Italian food at very reasonable prices.”

Felicia's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Monessen
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The restaurant is in the old Italian Hall. This was my wife's home town. We were in town for her class reunion. We had been to the Ialian Hall before but never to Felicia's. I've eaten a lot Ialian food in the U.S., Italy, and all over Europe and the Far East. Boy was I surprised. The food was excellent and the prices were unbelievable. I had the special...stuffed yellow peppers on angel hair pasta with a meat ball. I never order spaghetti type pasta; I go for things like ravioli, gnocchi, cannelloni, etc. The pasta was el dente, the sauce was right on, and the stuffing and meat ball were delicious with just the right amount of spice. My wife, the gnocchi queen who has eaten gnocchi all over Europe and the U.S., said this is some of the best ever. It ranked second to gnocchi she had in Venice several years ago. Do not miss this restaurant if you are in the Mon Valley.

2  Thank ZorroFL