“Pancakes to Die For”

Cuisines: American
Midland, Pennsylvania
“Pancakes to Die For”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Such a great menu for all meals, and you don't want to pass up the pancakes. Such a delicious assortment to choose from - you'll want to try them all !!! Great idea to make those smiley cookies in a smaller size for the little tots & also for people who are watching their weight. You have to try their lattes - absolutely delicious.

Visited June 2012

Orleans, Massachusetts
“The French Toast of my Fantasies”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I always look forward to breakfast at Eat'n Park. The staff are so friendly and helpful; my friend uses two canes, and the hostess had the door open as we approached.

The Bananas Foster French Toast is to die for; I was tempted to lick the plate!

Wish we had Eat'n Park where I live, but I enjoy it when I visit PA!

Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just like Denny's or Shoney's with smiley cookies. Don't ask, it's a Pittsburgh thing.”
Reviewed June 10, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Beaver, Pennsylvania
“It's Eat 'n Park, for cryin' out loud, yet, Beaver Countians flock to this restaurant to wait an hour to be seated...”
Reviewed April 23, 2008

It's Eat 'n Park, for cryin' out loud, yet, Beaver Countians flock to this restaurant to wait an hour to be seated. Adequate food but I wouldn't wait 2 minutes to sit and eat here. Call me a food snob, I guess.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's food. Beaver Countians will wait for an hour to get in here after church on Sunday. I like Eat N' Park all the...”
Reviewed March 13, 2008

It's food. Beaver Countians will wait for an hour to get in here after church on Sunday. I like Eat N' Park all the same, but there are many better choices in the Valley.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook