“Very fun”

Applebee's
Ranked #30 of 60 Restaurants in Monaca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My aunt and I went for drinks right as they opened since we wanted to get away from our family for a little and relax. So went and had some amazing white sangria, so yummy and made to order each time. The bartender was great, very personable and friendly. I don't live in PA but when I come back ill make sure I come back to this location and hopefully she is there since she was just great.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was our first experience at an Applebee's. I expected a restaurant that served alcohol. Instead we found it to be a bar that serves food. The only thing missing was a 'happy hour' sign. There was a 20 minute wait for a table. It was loud. They play unrecognizable rock music, and it along with crowd noise made it difficult to talk without raising your voice. The food was good but higher priced than other places in the area. The server seemed more intent on running up the bill than on giving good service. The wrong food was brought to the table. After they realized the mistake the right one was served. The server started clearing the table, even though one of us was still eating. This was not a good experience. We won't be back.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The Applebee's chain seems to have improved their food and selections over the last year. It is now a place I like to go to rather than the "it was convenient" of the past. The service at the bar was very good and the meal came out very fast. I travel a lot so I often sit at the bar to avoid taking up a table at a restaurant that is busy. This one was busy and seemed to be well liked.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Edible, that's about all I can say.
I go every 3-4 months because I forget how mediocre it is. But I am slowly being trained to just skip this place.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The 2 for $20 special is a great value choice with good selections. Erin was our server, and she knew her stuff. I asked for a recommendation on what was available on tap. She gave me an excellent recommendation.