“Hidden Gem”

Yolanda's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Monaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Fabulous food. Try and stop in here if you get the chance. It's tucked and hidden and unless you are a local you probably wouldn't find it.
Great pizza to take back to your hotel after a long day.

There are newer reviews for Yolanda's Pizza & Restaurant

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at Yolanda's many times. I have finally decided to enter a review after another terrific meal. You can't go wrong with the food. I am not a fuss buss when it comes to eating. I go mainly for taste. I absolutely love the Calzone ($7.50) and their pizza . The bread that the calzone is made in is fresh. My wife had the lasagna and she loved it. The prices are very good. The dinner salads are plain and unpretentious, but they are always fresh. We also had the stuffed banana peppers which were delicious. Excellent garlic bread as well. They serve bottled beer, wine and pop. No refills when it's canned. The ice tea has refills. Perhaps others may not be that impressed with Yolanda's but we are and will always be loyal customers....as long of course, as the food is good. If you are looking for something fancy, this isn't the place for you.