“Bowling weekend”

Comfort Suites Monaca
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Monaca
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I reserved 6 rooms for 16 ladies bowling state tournament. The staff at this hotel is so helpful and friendly. Our rooms were just great and we had a great stay. Would recommend this hotel for comfort and friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Monaca

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stayed here on recommendation of friends for an Antique Radio event. Room in back of hotel so quiet. Nice modern boutique hotel feel. The cleaning product smell was strong, BUT very clean space, which is appreciated. Beds comfortable and rooms have comfortable couches, flat screen tv and modern bathroom. Very friendly staff and good coffee. Normal breakfast but beautiful inviting lobby. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Location was fine but exiting is hazardous even with concave mirror across street since it is near crest of hill. Room was adequate but in need of updating which I understand is planned. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast was sparse but breakfast area was comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GeneseeOhio
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Hotel in need of updating. Has that "old hotel smell" that probably is a result of the cleaning products used. Very friendly staff with easy check-in and check-out. Bathroom was spacious. but rooms at the front of the hotel are subject to traffic noise which went on all night.

breakfast was only marginal. Nothing for gluten-free patrons.

we stayed at this hotel as stop-over only on our way from Virginia to Michigan.

Room Tip: don't select rooms at front of hotel - subject to road traffic noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here as a last minute decision and happy I did. Comfort is always my brand of choice and I was in Pittsburgh on business. The hotel was very new, modern and clean. The food at the breakfast was also very good, however, they seemed a bit understaffed. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the area.

First Class Hotel at a Budget Price!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ZWERGLDAD
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We got 2 rooms - one for my daughter and her friend and one for my hubby and myself. The overall feel of the place is fairly dark and gave a feeling of being out of date yet some of the amenities - large jacuzzi, flatscreens, large showers - made it feel more up to date. My daughter's room did not smell but the second you walked into mine it smelled totally of mildew (making it seem older or not cared for). The staff was friendly, yet when I brought up the mildew smell, the girl at the front desk just stared at me.

Unless I entered the Twilight Zone upon walking through the front door of this hotel, I didn't love it but didn't hate it. It would not be my first choice but I'd pick it over a Ho Jo or Super 8. Then again I'd pick a lot over a Ho Jo or Super 8.

Room Tip: Get one that doesn't smell of mildew. Unless you like that smell, of course.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in May and enjoyed it very much. Bed was big and comfortable. Bathroom was awesome, enjoyed the shower a lot and the tub was amazing. A/C was ice cold and the room was quiet. Free parking and Wi-fi a bonus. The wi-fi was a little slow but I expected that. Nice place, would stay again. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Monaca
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beaver Falls
Park Inn by Radisson Beaver Falls

Been to Comfort Suites Monaca? Share your experiences!