“Loved the jacuzzi and spacious room”

Comfort Suites Monaca
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Monaca
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was our last hotel before heading home from vacation so we wanted a relaxing place. I loved having the jacuzzi in the room as the weather has turned chilly and I could warm up my bones. The bed is very comfortable and the room spacious. There are 2 tvs so I guess some people want to each watch a different program. The staff was very helpful with directions to attractions. The breakfast had a good selection - even great toppings and whipped cream for the waffles. Loved that it will be close to the airport to catch our flight home - but far enough away not to have airplane noise during the night.

Room Tip: Always ask for their best rate.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArdyHugo_MN

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My 1 year old son and I had to stay at the comfort suites in Monaca pa for a little over a month due to our house catching fire. While we were away from our home the staff at the comfort suites made us feel at home. We would walk in the door and be greeted by name from the day we checked on. The night time front desk lady Debbie was absolutely amazing and so friendly. They really did everything they could to make us feel comfortable and at home. The manager Ken did what he could to accommodated us in every aspect of our stay. The weekend breakfast lady Candy really knew what she was doing!! She wasn't working there for very long before we came but she was so warm and welcoming. My son just loved everyone that worked at the hotel. They were more like family than strangers. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Monaca area. I will definitely be suggesting this hotel to any family member or friend that is going to be coming to this area from out of town. And might even stay again if the need should arise :-) TOP NOTCH hotel and very warm and welcoming staff!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I would highly recommend this motel. The rooms were in excellent condition. The bed was comfortable and it was very quiet. Breakfast was very nice you had a choice of cereal, waffles or omelets. One thing that I found helpful was that it had an elevator so the whole motel was accessible.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Traveler19333
Reviewed August 11, 2012

we enjoyed our stay at comfort suites in Monaca. the room was clean and comfortable. customer service was awesome. the a/c was a little noisy and the bed needs to be replaced but we will definitely stay there again next year when we do our annual friends visit. we have stayed at other hotels nearby but liked this the best.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank travelerChicagoIl
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed for one night on our way to Phiadelphia. It was a pleasant enough experience: the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast was about what you'd expect at a Comfort Inn. Not much else to say.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tu2rgirl
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The Comfort Suites in Monaca, PA is a wonderful place to stay. I've visited several times now but have never written a review. It's time I did.

I like that the hotel is located central to all my family. The room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and neat. The A/C worked great as did the wireless internet.

Customer service was awsome! I left the power cord to my laptop and Ken tried to catch me before I was on the road too long. I was unable to turn around but they made sure to have it at the desk and my brother picked it up for me.

Breakfast was great, I don't normally eat breakfast but couldn't pass up the waffles with blueberries and whipped cream.

It's the only place that I will stay when I go up to visit my family!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank April P
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites in Monaca. The room was spacious, clean, quiet, and comfortable. We loved the breakfast that is included. There is a wide variety to choose from, all fresh and tasty. My son loved to make the waffles! I needed to use the washer and dryer which is full size, modern appliances, and affordable. They sell the detergent and fabric softener for a fair price so no need to leave and buy somewhere else. There are a lot of area restaurants located nearby who will give you a discount just by showing your key-card from Comfort Suites. All the staff was very nice including the front desk personnel and the lovely lady who had breakfast all ready, hot and fresh with all necessities stocked and delicious hot coffee ready. Thanks again for the wonderful stay, we will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jenny P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Monaca
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township
Hyatt Place Cranberry
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#7 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cr...
#11 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Comfort Suites Monaca? Share your experiences!