Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township
$119
$109
Home2.com
Comfort Suites Monaca(Monaca)(Great Value!)
$98
ComfortSuites
$101
HIExpress.com
$80
$76
Fairfield Inn
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA(Monaca)(Great Value!)
$74
$67
$115
$101
Residence Inn
All reviewshilton honors pointsshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areafamily reunionhave stayed here several timesrecommend this hotelclean hotelexcellent locationcomplimentary breakfasta great place to staybreakfast staffwafflespittsburgh areaeasy accessconvenient locationindoor poolcookies
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a convenient location for a business trip for two days. It is true they are ungoing renovations, I seemed to hit the tail end of that. They were putting down carpet and new furniture in the breakfast area. So I was not inconvenienced too much. The smell of the glue and new carpet was an issue for me (really overpowering,) but once I realized the windows in the room opened it was totally taken care of. I realize they have to do this stuff sometime or people like me would complain that it was not kept up. But the place was pretty full so maybe the weekend would be a better time for renovations. I would stay here again , it was totally clean -really clean and the staff was very friendly to me and thanked me endless times for staying here. There is a nice Italian restaurant across the parking lot and you can walk to the mall which has major stores if you don't mind just a bit of a stroll.

Room Tip: My room was beside the elevator but was totally quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Hotel was under Renovations.The rugs were being torn out and as a result we had to walk on bare hallway floors while stepping over concrete patches. No vending was available and the Ice Machine was placed outside of the main lobby. Even as a "HHONORS" member the staff seemed unapologetic to the conditions. I will never stay at this Hotel again nor recommend it to anyone in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LoisGibbs, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of our property. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. However, we would like to apologize for the poor level of service as well. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Thanks,

Lois Gibbs

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Althought the hotel was going under renovation, I throughly enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly & smiling. They really enjoyed their jobs & helping people. Would stay here again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

concrete dust everywhere as they had lobby remodel. fitness center was being remodeled also . Staff was very nice but i did not like breathing in that concrete dust. The concrete dust was blowing around so much it was going down the hallways that had plastic sheets to prevent that but was not working. the air quality was deplorable. Call before staying here to make sure the work is done

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
LoisGibbs, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. We would like to start by apologizing for all of the inconveniences you encountered while you were here. As you stated, we are undergoing renovations and we appreciate our guests' patience with us during this time. Again, we ajpologize and if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lois Gibbs

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful location, near Beaver Valley Mall, great shopping and restaurants. Checked in with Brenda. She was very friendly and greeted us as friends. The pool was heated so it was so relaxing to swim and play with grand kids. Breakfast was served by. Sandy. She greeted people and showed sincere interest. The breakfast was delicious. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2013