“3rd time returning!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Monaca
Toronto, Canada
“3rd time returning!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We always stay at the Hampton when we come to the area. It's always clean. The staff is friendly and courteous. We were in the area for a wedding, and they allowed us to check in at noon so that we could get ready. Breakfast is great. Love that you can walk to the mall, and to my favourite pizza place - Vesuvio's!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Latrobe, PA
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Our girls softball team stayed here last weekend. The ladies at the front desk were so nice and helpful. We were playing in a softball tournament down the road and were anticipating bad weather on Sunday. The manager let us do a late check out which helped us out tremendously. We love Hampton's breakfasts. My 3 kids love all of the choices. The pool was small, but the kids loved it. The room was clean. Overall, a great place to stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manchester
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Stayed one night while on business. Stay at a lot of Hamptons and this one is slightly upscale. Common area looks newer than the room. Room was very adequate and typically Hampton.

Located across from the Mall and very quiet. Probably not traffic noise problems for any room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast, again typically Hampton, has most things anyone would want.

Certainly will consider it again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Washington, DC
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by the continental breakfast. Lots of choices, even some healthy ones or grab a paper bag filled with some goodies you can grab as you leave. what a great idea and nice touch, will definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We travel to the Monaca area very often, and we have stayed at two other chain properties in the area. Both these properties rated higher in the TripAdvisor site. However, we found the Hampton to be far superior than these. We requested a quiet area room and they gave us one (except for the rather heavy-footed individual above us). The room was clean, the beds comfortable and the AC was adequate (particularly at that time when the PA area was experiencing a heat wave over Memorial Day weekend).
The staff was warm and gracious. Check-in was a breeze. Because it was so hot, the hotel had bottled water for their guests at the lobby. These seemingly small perks indicate a management that is responsive to the needs of their guests.
The breakfast area was clean and offered pretty much the standard breakfast offerings.
The Hampton is conveniently located within the Beaver Valley mall complex so shopping and restaurants are readily accessible. Parking is plentiful and secure. Being located in this area provides a quiet environment.
The Hampton is a Hilton property, and this property reflects the quality and standards of a world-class innkeeper!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Warning on staying at this Hampton Inn. My reservation was made in advance for a NON-smoking room with a King size bed. I gave a deposit and confirmed my reservation. When I arrived on the date of the reservation at 5PM. I checked in and when I went to my room I had two double beds. I called the front desk and was told my room was given away !! It was only 5 PM and the motel was only about 10 % full at that time !!! I was told it was sold out and my room was given to someone who wanted to stay longer !! I was told I could have a Smoking room if I wanted to have a King bed. I said I didn't want a smoking room. It gets worse. My wife woke up choking later in the night and we realized we were given a smoking room when we saw the ash trays in the bathroom. Hampton Inn did not Honor ANY PART of my reservation. I would not stay at this Hotel Again and would seriously question Hampton Inn if you stay at any one of their Hotels. It was not worth the trouble. I let the front desk know it in the morning and my bill was adjusted.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Charles A
Wilmington, DE
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We had a bit of trouble locating the entrance to get to this hotel because the signs are low to the ground and not very prominent. However once we arrived it was great. The staff was accommodating and friendly. The rooms were well kept and all requests were honored. Nice beds and a quiet sleep despite a basketball team being in the hotel. The indoor pool was rather chilly but other than that, the location next to the Beaver Valley Mall was great and it is in close proximity to many other items. We stayed here as it is close to family in the area. We will return!

Room Tip: Corner rooms I find are always best.