“Great all around food and especially the steaks!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Monaca
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We visit the road house frequently, we love it here! I have dined at several up scale restaurants and I still can't find one that beats a Texas road house steak! I'd pick the road houses steaks over just about anywhere! All the food is excellent I can't really think if anything that I have tried that is not! We love the buns also, they are a great side to all the meals! The only complaint I have is the noise! Sometimes it can be pretty noisy but it's not really an issue! Mostly the happy birthday singing is a tad loud! Hands down a awesome restaurant and great prices!

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

As always the steaks and meal was very good. Service was a bit slow at first, but was fine thereafter.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place has good food at resoanable prices, but I don't care for the atsmophere.To loud and noisey and I hate the peanuts shells on the floor. But the food is good and prices are fair.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had dinner here and really enjoyed it. Our server Jannie was bubbly, friendly and attentive. We started out with the Fried Pickle appetizer and we were not disappointed. They came out hot and crunchy and were not overbreaded and for the price they were plentiful with a choice of dipping sauces.. Jannie was nice and brought us both sauces. We both had the 10 oz rib eyes -medium rare..and they were delicious..because the steaks are hand cut there was an issue with the consistentency of the thickness (one side was thicker than the other) but the thinner end was still not out of the medium doneness range..fresh sauteed mushrooms no canned mushrooms here..were plentiful for a nominal additional charge.. tasty Caesar Salad and steak fries (husband had these) and a vegetable for me with homemade and baked rolls rounded out the meal. It was delicious. We will definately be back.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My family and I love eating here. The food is always delicious and the portions are good. What really makes it a good experience are the servers. They are always friendly and polite.

Our kids specifically ask to go here because they love the birthday songs they sing. The servers are always so good with the kids.

It does get quite a bit crowded, especially on the weekend, so call ahead is helpful and plan to wait a while.

1  Thank PghPensFan71