“Nice folks, may need some updating”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Monaca
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice folks, may need some updating”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This property was clean and the people were very attentive. The late night agent seemed not to know the area when I asked about a late night place to eat. She suggested an all night WalMart and I found two late night restaurants in the same area. The room was clean but it had a strange smell like it was due for an update. The TV works like mud as changing channels was the most irritating part. The next morning I mentioned it at the desk and a maintenance person said that it was the satellite system that was the problem.
Breakfast was hot and there was a full selection.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Len L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
We appreciate and thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay with us. Your feedback is being shared with our staff in order to assist us in making improvements. We are happy you found our staff friendly, rooms clean and breakfast hot and bountiful. Although our Direct TV has more than 120 High Definition Channels, it sometimes becomes more difficult to change channels when we encounter heavy snow or extreme cold. We have found that entering the exact channel number you want from our printed guide works faster that surfing channels.Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to serving you the next time you travel to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My teenage children and I were staying at the property over the Thankgiving holiday weekend. At somepoint during our unloading of the car I must have dropped my cell phone. I noticed that my phone was missing approx an hour later. At that time, my duaghter called the hotel and Brittany answered the call and request to check the snow covered parking lot for my phone. She complied with teh request and found my phone.

Brittany went above and beyond her duties and it is greatly appreciated.

Rich Greco

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alexagreco
Len L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are very proud of the service we provide and will share your comments with our staff. Hope to see you again.
Hopewell, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My family and I recently had a fire in our home and needed a place close by to stay. The staff members were so kind to us in our time of need! The front desk girl Brittany was always there at night when we needed extra towels and soap. She even made sure an ambulance was on its way when my mother wasn't doing to well.

• Stayed November 2013
We are glad we were able to provide you with a place to stay during your time of need. Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Hopefully all is working out for you! Thanks again.
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

When you first step into the hotel, you immediately notice how clean and fresh it feels. The employees are friendly and efficient. The rooms are clean, spacious, and they include a microwave and refrigerator. A breakfast bar is included, and in my opinion, it was better quality and quantity than other hotels nearby provide. Delicious cinnamon buns and coffee! This is definitely where we will stay in the future when visiting our relatives. Next time we will bring our small dog, since we found out that this a pet-friendly hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank MsParticular1
Len L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thanks for the fantastic review! We are very proud of our signature cinnamon rolls. You didn't mention our innovative made to order "Pancake Machine".You will have to try it during your next visit! Thanks again!
Monaca, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I travel on business almost weekly and stay at the Holiday Inn, Monaca, PA. I want you to know that you have two staff employees, Janet and Marde' that are the most friendly and courteous people I have met. I have found them to always be in good spirits and alsways helpful about any issue that might arise. You should be proud of the way they treat the guest. They are both great ambassadors for your hotel. I have options to stay at other hotels, but always choose this Holiday Inn becasue of Janet's and Marde"s great service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Len L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Comments such as yours help us to reinforce our mission of Total Customer Satisfaction. We are very proud of all of our staff members and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again.
Canton
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We arrived late at night aand got a room. The hotel staff was so helpful, even helping us figure out what the best rate was that we qualified for! They were very competent and knowledgeable even at that late time of day when the rest of us are exhausted and not thinking straight!
The hotel was clean, clean clean! And our room was PERFECT! Seriously! We've stayed in a lot of different places and none compared to this room's cleanliness and upkeep.
My husband went down for breakfast with only 10 minutes until they were closing it up but yet he found fresh food, still hot, and very good.
We really enjoyed the comfortable bed and pillows and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
We thought we left behind my husband's Bluetooth headset so we called the hotel and Len, the General Manager, and another staff member actually went to room to look for it for us. Len was extremely helpful! We found the headset the next day, tucked in my husband's briefcase (Doh!) and called Len to tell him we found it because they were going to continue to be on the lookout for it for days afterwards. What other place would do that for you??
One of the best experiences ever!

Room Tip: I think we would've been happy in any of the rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Your comments regarding our helpful staff,perfectly clean room,hot breakfast and comfortable bed and pillows are are much appreciated. They will be shared with our staff.Thanks for calling to tell us you found your Bluetooth. Hope we see you again!
North Ridgeville, Ohio
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn, Monaca, PA in line with attending my 50th High School Reunion. We were very pleased with the friendliness of the staff that greeted us as well as the room we assigned. We found the room clean, well-appointed and fresh. Also, we enjoyed the buffet breakfast we partook in the morning of our departure. Our overall grade is an "A+" in all of the items listed above. We would especially like to thank Janet and Heather for their kindness during our booking and stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post an A + review. Your comments regarding our friendly, helpful and kind employees will be shared with our staff. We are delighted you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and clean rooms. Hope to see you again at your next class reunion.Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monaca
Comfort Suites Monaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Monaca
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Area-Beaver Valley-Ctr Township
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Beaver Falls
Park Inn by Radisson Beaver Falls

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Center Township? Share your experiences!