“Great Asian food!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My family and I get back to the area 2 or 3 times a year and we all can't wait to have our Amazing chicken or chicken w/garlic sauce! This is our favorite Asian food in this area and the Philly area (yes, I have to deal w/ flyers fans)! Great service and best Asian food we have had.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I placed a takeout order and they brought the wrong dish. They refused to pick up this meal and deliver the correct one. They were rude and did not care about the fact that they delivered the wrong dish. I had the worst experience of my life.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant. The previous visit was enjoyable with good food and good service. I called in my order. The food was ready when promised and was as delicious as before. The prices are higher than other restaurants in the area , but the food is very good. They don't serve sweet/sour pork!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I enjoy eating here l. We moved here from California and have tried various places around town. By far this is the freshest Asian food you will find. I understand some reviews indicate the prices are high but I have come to realize that if you go during there lunch hours you will get a good portion size meal for lesser price. The staff are friendly and most of all kid friendly. It's the only place we go for Asian food. Also I want to mention that the woman's restroom is always clean and smells good. I am picky with restrooms.

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I enjoy the food there, but the prices are higher than most. The service is good and you can enjoy a cocktail also while dining. The amazing chicken is very good and they deliver to a nice size area.
The staff could be more friendly, but the food has always been good.