“Nice surprise”

Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Monaca
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

After a day of stopping in mom and pop places being treated like "strangers in town" I was not expecting much of this out of the way place. Just tired and hungry after 10 hours on the road. Nice surprise. good food and a great server staff! These ladies actually acted like they were happy to have customers!!! Several servers too care of us. Large portions and nice staff in this small friendly neighborhood place. Like it so much we met family in the area for breakfast- Italian breakfast. Again, they were not quite open when we arrived but server invited us in and got things going. Very nice place we will def. visit when in that area again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a great visit. Food was very good and portions are large. Very pleasant and prompt waitress. Definitely would go back.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good reasonable Italian food. Good location if staying at the Hampton Inn, Monaca. Unfortunately, the facility itself is rather outdated and not so clean, particularly the carpets. My feet stuck to the carpet as I walked across the room.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to Rainaldi's to celebrate a family occasion. We were very pleased that our reservation was closely honored and we didn't have to wait too long.

The menu has a wide selection and the drink policy is BYOB. Our waitress or perhaps it was the kitchen did have a bit of a problem getting the orders right. Out of the 10 of us dining 4 were wrong and had to be sent back. I am not talking about minor errors, they were the wrong dish! Be prepared to wait. I guess things are made to order so you may have an hour wait for your food.

The value could be a bit better. The meals are a bit pricey and I feel the salads could be much bigger.

Will we return? I suppose. I think it is worth a second look to see if the orders issues are a reoccurring issue.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I used to go there but always had poor service. The place is very small and slow service is why I won't go back. The food is not bad but to me poor service will keep me out.