“This is the place for a warm fire, friendly people, cold beer and great food!”

Minisink Hotel Incorporated
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We spent the whole day here playing darts, eating, drinking and playing cards. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable, warmed by a big wood-burning stove in the center. The food was delicious and priced right, as were the drinks. It was a fantastic place to spend the day during 7 degree weather!

3  Thank TerryRobins

Reviewed December 3, 2013

It's a biker bar atmosphere with really nice people. They made us feel at home very quickly even though we weren't certain what to expect. All of our picks were delicious but the highlight was the super large and tender clam strips. So good we took some home and went back to get more the next day.

2  Thank antieverything1
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Whenever I visit friends up in Pennsylvania I go there. The food is great and inexpensive as is the beer (and its cold). This is a great time of tear in that they will have the wood burning stove. It is also very family friendly, so don't let the bikes outside deter you, everyone is friendly. I've been there a hundred times and there was never a problem. It has an old rustic décor. You order at the bar and they bring it to your table. The barmaids are great!

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This little bar is really great. The beer is ice cold and very inexpensive. I think the drafts were $1.75 each. My husband and I had 5 beers total, a cup of soup and an order of 6 wings for under $26! Speaking of the wings, we highly recommend trying them with the "McHale's" sauce which is a blend of buffalo and barbecue sauce. They were probably the best tasting wings I've ever had. Also, the bartender (I think her name was Sam) was very friendly and hospitable.

1  Thank Jacamoames
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Love the food! Great prices for huge portions! I love the casual, local & friendly atmosphere. We will be stopping in a lot more often!

1  Thank Bebopp25