“Good”
Review of The Fence Drive In

The Fence Drive In
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Its ok but I would like more fish but I geuss you only get so much for sandwich.prices are a bit high but what do you do if you want it you pay the price

Date of visit: July 2013
Write a reviewReviews (63)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you enjoy a simple drive-in type place with a small menu of home made 'fast foods', The Fence is the place for you. Set on the bank of the Susquehanna River, across from Bucknell University, it is charming and scenic. The menu has the usual hot dogs and hamburgers, but my wife and I both tried their speciality, the fish basket. It was very good, and very affordable. With tip, our lunch was less than $15. I'd definitely visit again when in the area for both the fish sandwich, the scenery and the charm.

Date of visit: October 2013