“A wonderful friendly hotel!”

Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Milroy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I recently stayed for 2 nights. It was conveniently located off 322. Close to plenty of food & the ball fields.. The staff really makes this hotel stay worth it! Roxie is wonderful! She set up our reservations for 12 rooms & the GM made reservations for us next door at Smitty's which was great food.. I really felt valued & appreciated! This staff makes you feel like family

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pitchermomma
Will S, General Manager at Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

There was some issues with our account and we have been delayed on responding to reviews. I wanted to thank you for the very much for the kind review and comments. I hope you have had a wonderful summer and look forward to accommodating you in the future. Best of luck to the team next season!

William Smith
Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy
Phone: 717.667.9595

There are newer reviews for Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We spent 2 nights here and were very pleased. It's no Marriott or Hyatt - but the rooms are big and clean - and the staff is friendly. We were visiting for two days for a swim meet at Penn State - it was perfect for us plus kids.

It is 30 minutes from downtown State College - but the money we saved on 2 rooms basically paid for all our meals over the weekend. I was very happy with that! Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Travelling US Rte 322 eastbound in the country between Harrisburg and State College. I telephoned 15 minutes prior to arrival and was warmly greeted and assigned a nice room on the second floor (elevator). The front desk clerk, Roxie, was a delight, she handled the checkin with professional ease. The room was clean and well appointed with normal amenities. The complimentary breakfast bar and several tables and chairs were available in the lobby. I used the exercise equipment - the machines were in good shape though I couldn't figure out how to turn on the 'bike' that would have given me the option to select greater resistence in pedaling. Hotel Manager, Will, stopped by and asked how I was doing - seemed genuinely interested in how I liked my stay. Afternoon front desk clerk, Brittany, checked me out quickly and I was on my way. There are several stores, restaurants (in the area) an antique shop across the street and Tom's truck stop. This was my first stay and I would stay again.

Room Tip: The housekeeping staff do a terriffic job and I would suspect all rooms are equally nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have always been satisfied with the overall experience. The hotel and rooms are very clean and 100% non-smoking which is wonderful. The breakfast is so-so.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2013

THe hotel is very clean and beautiful and the staff were great. It was definitely worth the money. We were very happy with our stay. It is also great because dogs are welcomed which is extremely important. Added bonus....the whole hotel is smoke free.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is in a great location, as well as being clean, affordable, and friendly. There's a sports bar next door, where you can get a discount on food for staying at the hotel; there's a Dollar General next to that, and a convenience store across the street. It's right off the highway - a great location.

The rooms were a good size, the staff very friendly, and the free continental breakfast was delicious - better than any other cont. breakfast I've gotten. The rooms were clean. My only complaint is that the cleaning crew was VERY loud in the mornings - no sleeping in here.

Room Tip: They only have 2 jacuzzi rooms - I'd get one fast!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milroy
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Milesburg
Super 8 State College
Super 8 State College
#21 of 26 in State College

Been to Best Western Nittany Inn Milroy? Share your experiences!