“RIP OFF !!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mill Run
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed at this park the last two summers and had reservations for this summer that I made last August . In Feb I received an updated bill and my rates went up 25% so I called and was told by Ron oh well if you want to stay you need to pay the new rate even though I had a receipt for my paid upcoming stay. This place has lots of quickly self made rules that only apply to certain individuals. They advertise two pools but half the time the owner rents one out for private parties and your never able to use it. The newer pool is so small compared to the size of the campground that it's elbow to elbow and FILTHY. FOR THE PRICE OF THIS PLACE YOU CAN STAY AT A NICE HOTEL OR TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO THE BEACH !!!!!!

Room Tip: stay away all together
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank rich_0122000

Reviewed June 26, 2012

we been going for five years with our kids is so mouch fun we injoy our salefs a lot thats way we keep going back

1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This was our third trip to this park since having kids and we have stayed here several time before kids and marriage. The bathrooms are always clean and the staff is always helpful. I recently cashed in a rewards free night and they were very helpful. Our kids love all of the activities they offer even though my son is still scarred of Yogi, he ia only 2program so I am cutting him some slack. I would defiantly recommend this park to any one one with kids of any age. There are things for all ages.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Shawn B
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have rented RV's 2 summers in a row and just LOVED it! There are only 3 RV's available for rental, but they are new every year and beautiful inside. This year we decided to "rough it" a bit and tent camp, but I am sure we will have just as good of a time. The kids have so much fun at the water parks, the pools are always spotless, and in the evenings there are always activities going on to keep them busy. Looking forward to our upcoming trip!

1  Thank AJB101
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed over the weekend, And was not sure about even going because of the weather it was cool and rainy but there was something still going on every hour for the kids. My son loved the fire truck ride. My daughter love the ball dance they had one evening. If you plan on visiting check the park map for sites, they are a little close together, we stay on 203 right by the playground and bath houses. very nice site if you have kids.

Room Tip: check out the park map for sites. Get a corner lot. Not one in the middle.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family has stayed at Jellystone seven times and we never have a bad time, even if the weather isn't great. We go with several other families, and our kids always have a great time there. The cabins are nice - especially the new larger ones with full fridges and double sinks. For smaller children, there are activities scheduled every hour on the weekends, and lots to do for older kids too. They upgrade the park every year with new features. Very clean and a ton of fun for family and friends to enjoy.

1  Thank MAHALKO
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We spent a few days there in 2011 summer, and loved it.
We just needed a camping place to spend the night, as we wanted mainly to do white water rafting, bicycling and visiting Pitsburgh. However, we loved the place and ended up spending 50% of time in the park.

Kids loved the pool and the large water slides, as well as nightly free movies, dance parties and fireworks. Every hour there was some great kids activity.

The sites are too close to each other, with some sites having very little privacy. So you may want to ask for a site with some privacy. As for us, we asked for two sites close to the pool, and just loved it.

Room Tip: ask for a site with a bit of privacy, or close to the upper pool if you have kids
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park? Share your experiences!