“Wonderful experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mill Run
Country Seasons Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Mill Run B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I knew this was going to be a great experience the minute I pulled into the parking; late at night due to a long drive in sever thunderstorms. Why? Because Liberty came out of the Inn in the rain to help us with our luggage! The rooms are beautiful and immaculate, the breakfast was wonderful, the cookies at night were a nice touch. But the best part of Country Seasons is Jim & Liberty. They are extremely friendly and helpful and just plain enjoyable to talk to. The guests all mingled and talked with each other in a way I rarely see in the US.

I highly recommend dinner at River's Edge Cafe in Confluence - if you don't mind a twisty country road in the dark. Eat outside on the porch overlooking the river.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Corvallis, Oregon
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed one night at this B & B in early June. You cannot ask for a better location for Fallingwater, especially if you have the earliest morning tour! Maybe 5 minutes to Fallingwater! My only complaint would be that the road noise kept me awake for much of the night! Since I live in a rural area, I am more susceptible to road noise! We had a room that faced the road. So, ask for a room on the back side of the house! The proprietor was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice! And the breakfast was excellent! Yes, If I am ever in this area again, I would stay here but not in the room that faces the highway!

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Really enjoyed our stayThe perfect place to stay for the Fallingwater tour. The house is lovely and was built in 1895. The gardens in from the house add to the ambiance. Everything is very clean and well-maintained. The rooms are cozy and comfortable. The breakfasts are presented nicely and are just the right amount. We will definitely recommended to our friends!

• Stayed June 2013
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I recently took a trip to Virginia and I promised her we would make a "brief" (4 1/2 hour) detour north to Mill Run, PA on our last day so she could fulfill her dream of seeing the Falling Water home. When trying to find a place to stay, I went back and forth on this bed and breakfast or just staying in a Days Inn about 15-20 miles away. I am certainly glad I went for Country Seasons. We were greeted by Liberty upon check in and she showed us tot he Winter Wonderland room, which was spacious and comfortable. From their, we headed to our 4:45 in depth Falling Water tour. It felt so good to only have to drive about 5-10 minutes up the road to Country Seasons, where we were once again greeted warmly by Liberty and her husband Jim. We retired to our room for the evening and relaxed in the comfortable bed while watching a movie. Breakfast the next morning was just what we needed to get on the road. Delicious french toast, scrambled eggs and ham, and fruit, along with a hot cup of coffee. It was great meeting the other visitors and talking with them over our meal. It was really just what we needed before making the long 12 hour drive back to our home in Jacksonville, FL. I highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: The Winter Wonderland room is the largest in the house and includes a queen sized bed and a smaller...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Aero1515
New Jersey
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We just returned from a trip to Mill Run , Fallingwater & Ohiopyle State Park.Our overnight stay at Country Seasons B & B Inn was very pleasant.The location is a perfect starting point to tour Fallingwater ( which was fabulous ).
The room was impeccably clean, the bed extremely comfortable, quiet location, and we love having plush towels.
It definitely served our needs for this trip. The breakfast was delicious , a great start to the day. My only tiny complaint and not really a complaint but I wished that they provided an alternate to their one cooked breakfast for everyone.
We have stayed at very many B & B's and usually there is an option for those that are vegetarian or vegan; Cereal, yogurt, etc. I am not one that usually has meat in the morning.
Otherwise great stay ! We would definitely recommend this b & B

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Country Seasons B&B while visiting both Kentuck Knob and Fallingwater. I highly reccomend this B&B for folks visiting the area. The rooms are clean, the breakfast was homemade and filling. Liberty was very helpful and provided directions to the local sites and made dinner suggestions. It is a great value, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Jmwm78
Long Island NY
Reviewed April 8, 2013

chosen because of its proximity to Falling Water, this little gem of a B&B proved to be a comfortable and welcome respite to some weary travelers. Liberty is indeed a gracious host. Bedroom was quite clean, as were the common areas. Hot water for tea or hot chocolate and cookies set out for late night. Breakfast was ample, tasty and filling. Ditto to all the other rave reviews

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
#2 of 4 in Farmington
Connellsville Bed and Breakfast
Connellsville Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 2 in Connellsville

Been to Country Seasons Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!