In all our travels, this may just have been the very worst hotel/motel we've ever experienced. I know they have PSU football fans as hostages since all the local accommodations are so overpriced on football weekends, but come on! All we were looking for was a clean, quiet no-frills place to stay. Instead, we got:
(1) Tractor trailers lined up outside, a very bad sign
(2) Complete chaos at the front desk - the manager seemed to be the only one that had somewhat of a clue
(3) Excuses for general shabbiness and lack of housekeeping - see my photo about their "renovations." Better that they nuc the place and start over.
(4) No bedspreads - they "ran out" and told us their minimum requirement was a mattress sheet and a cover sheet
(5) Filthy room - see my picture of the wall across from our room and the alarm clock. My wife wrote "clean me" in the dust by the TV, took a picture with her IPhone, and showed the front desk when they objected initially to our characterization of the room.
When we complained, they gave us a new room....which was occupied already! We then got our third room, which was acceptable but it's a shame you have to raise a stink to get decent accommodations.
The couple across the hall from us was on their third room, too. The lady was recovering from lung cancer surgery and couldn't take the overpowering smell of whatever they spray to mask the room odor.
I could go on and on - but PLEASE - do not stay here. Check out the Hampton Inn across the parking lot - it's got to be better. Sheesh!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mill Hall
- Comfort Inn Mill Hall
- Comfort Inn Lamar
- Lamar Comfort Inn