“Regular Chain Dining”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Decent service, decent food, but it's a chain... Also in a small town, I prefer to eat more home cooked food.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesdays

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was staying at a local B&B and we went here for dinner.

Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. The salad bar was fresh and the drinks were good. The deserts were also very good. I highly recommend the tiramisu. We were very disappointed with the food though. The portions were very small and seemed flavorless.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

When Ruby Tuesdays first came to Mill Hall, it was a great place to eat. They change their menu SO often it's irritating! Hubby and I used to love sharing loaded cheese fries--they did away with them, AND they refuse to even make them. I know they own fries. I know they own cheese and bacon. Yet they somehow no longer have the ability to put these items together and sell them anymore. Then, one by one, they slowly got rid of all of our favorite dishes. It'll cost you nearly $30 just for two people to go here and get salad bars and sodas, if that's all you get! Been asking them for years to have some clearly-labeled low-cal options for salad dressings, and they can't even do that. Just--no thank you. We've given it about 2 more tries since declaring that we were never going there again, and I think we can safely say it's true now. There's just no longer any reason to go there. Overpriced for sure, and food is only so-so. Plenty of other local non-chain restaurants to choose from!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nothing really special. Good salad bar. Decent meal for a chain restaurant. The service was great though. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Chain restaurants are what they are. They have a menu so you get the same thing in Central PA that you can get in Kentucky. Sad really if you think about it.