“Great Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mill Hall
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This hotel is very close to Penn State, reasonably priced and very quiet. The room was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is included. I particularly like the oatmeal and fresh fruit. The coffee was also good. The staff is the best part of the hotel. Very friendly and accommodating I would definitely recommend this hotel..

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Hampton_Mmgt_Team, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and accomodating. We strive to have excellent customer service. I am also please to hear about the cleanliness of your room, I will pass this along to our houskeeping staff. I am also glad that you found our breakfast to your liking. Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar

Reviewed April 27, 2013

when i had stayed here the front desk was very nice and gave me a great rate. the room was very clean and was very impressed with my stay. they also had a great breakfast and a nice gym and lobby which was well stocked and have no complaints there. over all a great stay.

Room Tip: top floor on the back side of the hotel has a nice feild view and was the high way or neighboring bu...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank You for your recent stay at our facility. I am pleased to hear that we have met your expectations and enjoyed our amenities. Our team strives for great rates, clean rooms and excellent customer service.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stopped at this hotel after trying another in the area that was not clean. I was very happy to find this hotel to be very quiet and clean. My room was nice with a view of the mountains. Even though the hotel was very busy that day I didn't hear a single noise in my room all night. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Mmgt_Team, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback with your stay at Hampton...we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Guest satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean & well-maintained facility, consistent with chain standards. Perfect location for visiting family in the area. Conveniently located off of I-80. Grandchildren enjoyed the pool - fresh baked cookies in afternoon were awesome!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank You for your kind comments for our facility. I am pleased to hear that we are meeting our guests' expectations. We enjoy hearing about families getting together and having a great time. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stay here Penn State fans if you want a lower rate and no minimum # of nights requirement on "event" weekends. It's 30 miles from State College but the drive goes fast and the accommodations are well worth it. They have very comfortable beds, pleasant staff and good coffee/free breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for your recent stay with us while visiting Penn State. We try to be very accomodating to our guests' with not have so many restrictions for special event weekends. We are close enough and yet far enough away from the crowd! Thank you for the kind compliments, our goal is to exceed our guests expectations in all areas.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hotel was clean and in good shape. Hampton Inns are not luxury hotels, but this was an very nice hotel that was well cared for and clean throughout, even the stairwells. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Mmgt_Team, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Nicholas,

Thank You for choosing our hotel. I am glad to hear we are keeping our hotel nice and clean for our guests. I appreciate your feedback and business.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

the service was great, the location was great right off of I-80, the service was great. right off the bat the staff was kind. the indoor pool was lovely and the fitness center is small but the equipment is new. all in all it was one of the better hotels I have been too. went here on my way back from New York. it was a great half way point.

• Stayed: April 2013

Hello Sharad,

Thank You for choosing the our hotel along your way. I am glad we are located conveniently for you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities. We strive to have excellent customer service here at the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mill Hall
#2 of 2 in Mill Hall
Best Western Lock Haven
Best Western Lock Haven
#1 of 2 in Lock Haven
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lock Haven
Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Milesburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, State College (Penn State Area)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar? Share your experiences!